Lynch Speaks

You are right, he's clearly lying. There can be no other explanation for the way he acted at the press conference. :D

In his post game statements he never seems as robotic as this. I get the feeling when he was speaking he wasn't trying to recall what happened but instead to recall what he had been coached to say or not say.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean a "100$ traffic crime" that the even the judge said displayed a "reckless disregard for human life and property"? Who's really the naive one- the person who has the nerve to believe someone driving home from Chippewa at 330am was drunk or someone who takes the words of the accused and his LAWYER at face value? I'm sorry for being cynical about his story and refusing to drink the Marshawn Lynch Kool-Aid.

I'm not being naive... I just don't care. And why the hell should you. Who knows what happened? Not me, not you, not anyone on these boards. The DA thought this was sufficient. So just stop the blabbering and moral grand-standing... Seriously, just stop.

No one is asking you to let him date your daughter -- just run for touchdowns.

You mean a "100$ traffic crime" that the even the judge said displayed a "reckless disregard for human life and property"? Who's really the naive one- the person who has the nerve to believe someone driving home from Chippewa at 330am was drunk or someone who takes the words of the accused and his LAWYER at face value? I'm sorry for being cynical about his story and refusing to drink the Marshawn Lynch Kool-Aid.

This is quickly become crusading....which is against TOS

Not to mention it is BORING

Why do you guys keep responding to this guy? His posts are pollution...He is a troll..Don't feed the troll. Soon troll starves and goes away to feed at another teams boards!

Another non-response response. Let me ask this again, If Marshawn wasn't drinking why didn't he come out and say so in his statement? How could that negatively affect his civil case? Why wouldn't he want to end the speculation that he was drunk?

Another non-response response. Let me ask this again, If Marshawn wasn't drinking why didn't he come out and say so in his statement? How could that negatively affect his civil case? Why wouldn't he want to end the speculation that he was drunk?

Who cares!!!!!

Lynch has been in front of reporters and microphones his entire adult life. Why would he be nervous, He knows that he is out of legal jeopardy. Why is is such a stretch to think that he may be less than truthful in saying that he didn't realize he hit her? Bill Clinton lied, George Bush lied, why can't Marshawn Lynch lie? Poeple who are trying to save their ass sometimes lie.

Then he can kick back with a fat 8 and chill.

YEA

This silence is deafening! So can we all agree then that he was drinking?

Do I *think* he was drinking? Yeah, probably. Can I PROVE it? No. And neither can you.

Thank you, I just get frustrated when people act like it's crazy to suggest he was drinking.

You can think and suggest whatever you wish. There's that pesky something called "evidence" though that makes it supposition and not fact.

Thank you, I just get frustrated when people act like it's crazy to suggest he was drinking.

Lynch Speaks

After watching this and reading his body language I have these thoughts-

1) Marshawn seems to take long pauses-

Liars have longer pauses, shorter answers and longer times between a question and a response than someone who is merely nervous. It makes sense that liars need time to create the lie; recalling the truth takes less time. If you ask a clerk if they gave you the correct change and there is a long pause before their response, it may be an indication of deceit. However, this is not a cue you should take in isolation. You might also check to see where their eyes go after you ask the question. People tend to look up to the right to visualize or create a new response or down to the right to create the sounds of a new response. We recall information that occurred in the past by looking up to the left or down to the left. Spot a liar by listening for pauses and right eye movement. Be credible by answering spontaneously.

2) His hands are always in his pockets-

When people are trying to hide their true feeling or the truth, they may stick their hands in their pockets, clench them together, or hold them behind their backs. To spot a liar, look to see if the hands are open and "above board." Because people do hide their hands when they are nervous, if you see hidden hands ask yourself why that person is nervous.

3) Swaying his head from side to side, not making eye contact-

A liar is uncomfortable facing his questioner/accuser and may turn his head or body away.

A person who is lying to you will avoid making eye contact.

By the way how fast did his lawyer swoop in once a question was asked, looks like he has no faith in Marshawn to keep on script. By the way how about this witness who claims that Lynch braked after hitting her?

Ah, yes. I see now that your argument is, and always HAS been about the possibility of him drinking, Eliot.