(OT)Question about TV, specifically "Desperate

The Poojer

Furthering the trend of every post on TSW turning into a PPP debate...

CW

74658[/snapback]

That is because nobody wants to go to the PPP boards...can't get a fair shake there.

But, I really don't want to see PPP posts here either, so maybe something needs to be done about the PPP boards.

SDS?

or the girl who was allergic to sunlight last week.  That show makes me cry every week.

74431[/snapback]

That was close to my neck of the woods. I was actually kind of concerned about them using the big tarps or whatever over the swimming pool. With the winds that sometimes kick up, I think it would have been safer and better to go with a sturdy cover like they did at the front entrance. The barn even turned out terrific. They are sitting on a gold mine with that kind of acreage in this area.

That is because nobody wants to go to the PPP boards...can't get a fair shake there.

But, I really don't want to see PPP posts here either, so maybe something needs to be done about the PPP boards.

SDS?

74865[/snapback]

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

You could just stay away. Nah. That'd be too easy. :lol:

I watched one episode of that, can't keep going. LOST is absolulty great though.

So, my TV must sees now are limited to "Lost", "Family Guy", "Extreme Makeover Home Edition", and "The Apprentice" (which is REALLY losing my interest quickly).

74215[/snapback]

Have you seen Complete Savages? It's about a widower with a bunch of sons, the first episode was hilarious, I have'nt seen it since, I keep forgetting, I don't watch much TV on Friday nights. It's on at 8:30 on ABC.

It sounds good in theory. It is just too bad that liberals do not put it into practice.

74657[/snapback]

Maybe we should start calling the Kerry supporters 'neo-liberals' since they no longer bear any resemblance to the dictionary.com definition. :lol:

That was close to my neck of the woods.  I was actually kind of concerned about them using the big tarps or whatever over the swimming pool.  With the winds that sometimes kick up, I think it would have been safer and better to go with a sturdy cover like they did at the front entrance.  The barn even turned out terrific.  They are sitting on a gold mine with that kind of acreage in this area.

74867[/snapback]

Yeah, it was hard for me to feel that the "alergic to sun" girl was in a needy family. Having that much land in California meant that they were rich and could've afforded to do the renovations themselves if they had wanted. Not one of the most deserving families, IMHO.

I really liked the one for that old woman who took care of the neighborhood. Now THAT was a desrving woman!

CW