It's all Ditka's fault!

Ditka was thinking of running for US senator from Illinois. He would have run when Obama did. You know that Ditka would have won with >99.99999% of the vote. The only votes Obama would have gotten would be his and Michelle My Belle's. :rolleyes::D

You guys ever see the SNL episode where Ditka made a cameo appearance right after the Bears fired him? The Superfans had a show where they were pleased that he wasn't the coach of the Bears anymore because now he could focus on more important things like working for NASA and curing diseases. After the Superfans are done, they cut away to Ditka sitting on a recliner in his house on the phone:

"Hello, NASA? This is Ditka. Let's do this!!!!"

:D:rolleyes::w00t:;)

• 5 years later...

Oh yea, I'm bumping a five year old thread.....

http://www.thedickinsonpress.com/event/article/id/72635/group/homepage/

(halfway down the article)

Ditka, who coached the Chicago Bears to a Super Bowl victory, made several comments about his conservative politics, including saying he regrets not running against Barack Obama to represent Illinois in the U.S. Senate. "Biggest mistake I've ever made," Ditka said. "Not that I would have won, but I probably would have and he wouldn't be in the White House."

That's the only part in the entire article about BO.

The only reason Ditka was considering a run was because Illinois Gov Jack Ryan was in the middle of a sex scandal after the release of his divorce papers from Jeri Ryan

So in fact, we could also blame Seven of Nine and this of course is in my mind ample justification to post some pics

Seven-of-Nine-star-trek-voyager-15486347-1024-768.jpg

Edited by /dev/null