Brad Riter

As bad as WGR is, and it is that bad, Brad is just as worse if not more. What is so great about listening to a moron muse about things on the internet he thinks is funny? Brad plain and simple (I've never met him but....) is a horrible broadcaster and quite ugly. He and his show are whats wrong with radio these days. It's laughable that some find him an "alternative". What a joke!

Here is a Link to Gomper's post history

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?act=S...sult_type=posts

124 posts and I got board counting how many of them are criticisms of WGR or Brad....

I think we have a failed "Rookie Contest" contestant here :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :worthy:

Some of my favorite Gomper quotes...

I dont know why you all bother to appeal to Brad. Its obvious that he cant read. That fat load is both stupid and ignorant at the same time. God bless the day his show is vanished.

Along with his quote at the top of this post, I really love the use of the word "is"

Smerlas is perfect for Simon and Whitey in Diapers. All three are terrible at what they do. When you think GR cant get any worse.........it does. The only thing that would have made that segment more miserable would have been that tool Brad Riter.

I sense a real secret man crush on Brad showing through in these posts...

Simon would be a really good reporter but he does not have the personality to propel a morning show. White is just plain brutal with no sense of timing.

Actually, I think this is Alan Pergament!!!

I'd love to know what you heard.

Brad! You were my favorite host, especially when Jeremy was with you.

My favorite show was about 2003 (I was studying for the Bar exam) and you were talking about foods you could eat exclusively for a week without throwing up. Classic! I don't remember what foods you settled on.

BTW, you give great sports commentary as well.

Ok, also I lack confidence in my ability to do justice with a good answer. He answered a question about why he was fired. (They seemed to be looking for him to make a mistake, so be 25 mins late one time.. = no job).

And then he said he was still friends with a lot of people there with no hard feelings (for most). But talked about how a few in management were very incompetent and were and are why the station lack quality.

One more thing he said though.. which I found very interesting. Something along the lines of "radio hosts have no pressure on them of what to say on air". Which really for me does not bode well for shope and the dopebulldog. Because I always assumed the reason those two talked about such dumb stuff all the time was due to pressure from management. So it seems they are just idiots on their own, with no help from anyone.

...eek well, there is the worms.

Just a thought....

Possibly Brad was subtly implying that there's pressure on them of what NOT to say on air. That would be consistent with them having to talk about dumb stuff instead of getting into more serious/controversial issues.

Just a thought....

Possibly Brad was subtly implying that there's pressure on them of what NOT to say on air. That would be consistent with them having to talk about dumb stuff instead of getting into more serious/controversial issues.

My biggest problem with WGR is that every show is focused on one topic or played out hypothetical question like "who is your favorite Bills player". I'd rather they had more free flowing shows where the hosts would put a bunch of different topics out on the table and then see where it goes from there. I also hate the way they crowbar those pre-recorded comedy bits into the show. Awful, just awful.

Nah, he's really not worth quoting.

Brad, why the hell haven't you gotten back to me about letting me work with you at the station? I'm totally ready to be your call screener. I don't have any experience in radio but I'm pretty sure I'd know what to do. Anyways, if you'd quit being such a jerk about it, then I know it'd be a cool job to have. Let me know.

:thumbdown:

Brad, why the hell haven't you gotten back to me about letting me work with you at the station? I'm totally ready to be your call screener. I don't have any experience in radio but I'm pretty sure I'd know what to do. Anyways, if you'd quit being such a jerk about it, then I know it'd be a cool job to have. Let me know.

:thumbdown:

You must give up your obsession first.