Can you spare some carbon credits for the God of Global Warming?

I meant you are wrong if you're saying consumers don't have the ability to purchase green power vs fossil fuel. I also agreed that you cannot control the actual source of electricity that gets pumped into your home. If I misunderstood you, I apologize.

Sorry as well, I should have tempered my rant better.

This actually surprises me...not in principle, but in that I'd think it's possible to engineer around the limitation. Is it not possible for some reason to design a wind turbine with variable pitch blades, akin to a constant speed airplane propeller, so that turbine blades can be partially feathered in high winds?

It suprises me how often I've seen the windmills not operational. When I drive to Palm Springs (they have hundreds of them) how many are just sitting idle. Also I checked out the ones in WNY when I was back (outside of Bliss) and none of them where working? :devil:

It suprises me how often I've seen the windmills not operational. When I drive to Palm Springs (they have hundreds of them) how many are just sitting idle. Also I checked out the ones in WNY when I was back (outside of Bliss) and none of them where working? 0:)

We have plenty of windmills out here in the midwest....surprises me we don't have more, since there is more wind here than during a conversation between Keith Olbermann and Bill O'Reilly :devil:

We have plenty of windmills out here in the midwest....surprises me we don't have more, since there is more wind here than during a conversation between Keith Olbermann and Bill O'Reilly :lol:

Just as long as those windmills don't spoil scumbag hypocrite Teddy's Cape Cod views.

By Al Gore using 19 times the electricity that an average person uses, he's not helping anything. Claiming that it's ok, because his power comes from renewable resources is complete crap.

His own solar panels are providing a whopping 4% of his power which is means that his utility is still providing him with 204687 kwh/year. Which is still 18.5 times what the average customer uses in a year.

Not surprising in the least that the High Priest of the Church of Global Warming is one of the biggest gluttons. Just like every other holier-than-thou preacher who is lying, stealing and f&*king everything in sight when the cameras and crowds aren't watching. I find it funny that the same "progressive" crowd that delights in mocking dumb hicks who fall for the TV preacher b.s. now are doing the extra same thing with Preacher Al.

Yes you can fool some of the people all of the time.