Sulu gets married

I read most of the Star Trek cast is invited EXCEPT for William Shattner who Takei says treated everyone like crap. Anyone ever hear that?

PTR

If you ever get a chance to see the Shatner roast on Comedy Central, Takei really rips Shatner, and you can tell he means it. I know Shat is a bit of an egomaniac and all, but really, who the fug would know who Takei is, 40 years later, if it wasn't for Shatner and Nimoy? He is a very bitter man, that Lt Commander Sulu.

If you ever get a chance to see the Shatner roast on Comedy Central, Takei really rips Shatner, and you can tell he means it. I know Shat is a bit of an egomaniac and all, but really, who the fug would know who Takei is, 40 years later, if it wasn't for Shatner and Nimoy? He is a very bitter man, that Lt Commander Sulu.

One could only guess at the piles and piles of residual monies he's received over the years thanks to Star Trek re-runs.

does not liking to be "shat" upon automatically make you bitter?

does not liking to be "shat" upon automatically make you bitter?

No, not necessarily. Just that the guy seems to really have an ax to grind with Shatner after all these years. It made for a good book (I guess it was good), but at his age, what does he think harping on about Shatner is going to do for him? He just comes off as very bitter, and kind of sad, in his old age.