Let's get all this BS out of da way

DaGimp

I feel completely the opposite, I think that with all these off the field activities going on it must be a sign we are finally ready to start competing for the playoffs, I mean the whole boy scout don't like to get into trouble era didn't really get our football teams anywhere

I feel completely the opposite, I think that with all these off the field activities going on it must be a sign we are finally ready to start competing for the playoffs, I mean the whole boy scout don't like to get into trouble era didn't really get our football teams anywhere

You could be right

Yeah it works so well for the Bungles. :lol:

You know it !

Just far too many pansies that won't point guns at people and who yield to pedestrians .

We need more gun toting players and a couple more people run over before we are playoff caliber.

GO BILLS !

You are a jackazz why don't you !@#$ off now!