It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I have watched it a couple times here on Showcase (Canadian cable station that started shows like Trailer Park Boys, and Kenny vs. Spenny) and its not bad.

The ones I remember and thought were pretty good was the one were they thought the one guy was a serial killer, and the one with the dance contest at the bar

That clip is actually from about a year ago. Fred Savage directly the first few episodes of the 3rd season.

It's one of my favorite shows and has a Season Pass distinction on my Tivo.

They made Sweet Dee a bit meaner last year and I'm not sure if I like it or not. On one hand, she was sort of a nice foil to the nastiness of the others, but it was cool to see her mix it up a bit last season.

My favorite part of the show is always at the beginning just before the title card. The joke always sets up the title of the episode like in the second season when Charlie declared that he was "Going to go America all over everyone's a$$!" and the title was "Charlie goes America all over everybody's a$$". Good stuff. :thumbsup:

That clip is actually from about a year ago. Fred Savage directly the first few episodes of the 3rd season.

It's one of my favorite shows and has a Season Pass distinction on my Tivo.

They made Sweet Dee a bit meaner last year and I'm not sure if I like it or not. On one hand, she was sort of a nice foil to the nastiness of the others, but it was cool to see her mix it up a bit last season.

My favorite part of the show is always at the beginning just before the title card. The joke always sets up the title of the episode like in the second season when Charlie declared that he was "Going to go America all over everyone's a$$!" and the title was "Charlie goes America all over everybody's a$$". Good stuff. :thumbsup:

I think the best episode is when they get the priest to be their coke daler :( !!! Classic. Who thinks of this stuff?

Can you watch episodes on the net?

Hulu.com. You can watch a ton of movies and shows for free. You do have to watch 15 or 30 sec of commercials during what would be commercial breaks, but it's totally free and legitimate.

Can you watch episodes on the net?

The FX site doesn't seem to offer episodes. There are some short videos there, but not the whole show. I guess they're actually trying to sell DVDs.

I don't think I could pick just one episode as my favorite, but if you put a gun to my head I'd go with "Dennis and Dee Go On Welfare". When the twins are strung out and Mac and Charlie come by in the limo wearing top hots... well you get the picture. :thumbsup: