How 'bout these Big Ben numbers?

21-of-25 for a buck-93. Steelers rally and get a big win in Big D, 24-20, and go to 5-1.

Patsies and Dog-Ass Jets are still unbeaten going into their showdown, but they best not be looking over their shoulders. The Stinky Littles are coming on and Big Ben showed again why he's a keeper.

i hope big ben isn't as good as he looks. no rookie should be that good. it should be illegal. he is so eerily calm out there, especially for a rookie. that's what you want to see. he has a Brady-like calmness about him. He makes the Steelers MUCH, MUCH better. We tried to get him, but couldn't find a trade partner.

Hopefully, Losman will be just as good. I don't know how you get much better.

Wow, was I ever impressed by Roethlisberger.  No way Tommy Maddox ever sees the field unless Big Ben gets hurt!

73582[/snapback]

The Steelers will have a bye this Sunday, then we'll know if they're true "players" in the SB derby. Back-to-back homers vs. Patsies & Iggles at the Mustard. If the Dog-Ass Jets can't beat NE this week, the Stinky Little Steelers (with their Big QB) might be the ones to break the Patsies' record win streak. The Battle of Pennsyltucky Nov. 7 will be a HUGE game for both the Steelers & Iggles. Iggles haven't been tested yet.

21-of-25 for a buck-93.  Steelers rally and get a big win in Big D, 24-20, and go to 5-1. 

Patsies and Dog-Ass Jets are still unbeaten going into their showdown, but they best not be looking over their shoulders.  The Stinky Littles are coming on and Big Ben showed again why he's a keeper.

73505[/snapback]

I'm still trying to decipher this... :w00t:

I was listening to the steeler game on the radio yesterday and their announcer Myron Cope was going on and on about how the steelers could thank Jax for being able to draft Ben. the reason being was that TD desperately wanted to trade with Jax to draft Ben ahead of the steelers and even Houston turned down a trade.

Wow, was I ever impressed by Roethlisberger.  No way Tommy Maddox ever sees the field unless Big Ben gets hurt!

73582[/snapback]

Told ya so.

I watched Roethlisberger from his last 2 years at Miami of Ohio on, and I had a feeling that he wouldn't be intimidated by playing in the NFL. It's early and there's still more football left, but so far, so good.

Told ya so. 

I watched Roethlisberger from his last 2 years at Miami of Ohio on, and I had a feeling that he wouldn't be intimidated by playing in the NFL.  It's early and there's still more football left, but so far, so good.

75289[/snapback]

It doesn't hurt that he's playing behind that offensive line. They've been VERY solid.

I was listening to the steeler game on the radio yesterday and their announcer Myron Cope was going on and on about how the steelers could thank Jax for being able to draft Ben.  the reason being was that TD desperately wanted to trade with Jax to draft Ben ahead of the steelers and even Houston turned down a trade.

75271[/snapback]

Yeah, i don't get Houston though. Like Dunta Robinson wouldn't have been available at 13? Those bastards cost us Big Ben. Again, i pray JP pans out but right now he would have to be incredible to pass Ben R. Manning & Rivers aren't even close either.

I was listening to the steeler game on the radio yesterday and their announcer Myron Cope was going on and on about how the steelers could thank Jax for being able to draft Ben.  the reason being was that TD desperately wanted to trade with Jax to draft Ben ahead of the steelers and even Houston turned down a trade.

75271[/snapback]

that hurts. i wanted that guy all winter. nothing against losman, but i see ben as an mvp-type player in this league.