Celtics/Lakers NBA finals...

Buftex

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buff....you know it was coming.

I wonder if LA pulls off the trade that brings Ron Artest to the lakeshow.......

Yeah, I was hoping Posey would settle for the three year deal...I am going to miss him a lot. He was tremendous in the playoffs...appears he relishes the hired gun/missing piece role. New Orleans could be tough.

Artest is the kind of player the Lakers need...when the Lakers need something, they tend to be able to get it. He seems to have calmed down, a little, while in Sacramento. Only thing I might worry about, if I was a Lakers fan, in regards to Artest, is how he and Kobe would get along.

Yeah, I was hoping Posey would settle for the three year deal...I am going to miss him a lot. He was tremendous in the playoffs...appears he relishes the hired gun/missing piece role. New Orleans could be tough.

Artest is the kind of player the Lakers need...when the Lakers need something, they tend to be able to get it. He seems to have calmed down, a little, while in Sacramento. Only thing I might worry about, if I was a Lakers fan, in regards to Artest, is how he and Kobe would get along.

Just lost Ronnie Turiaff