Sign the petition - Hillary for VP

THAT would earn him my vote.

It would go down as the most memorable speeches in American history.

"I though long and hard about asking Mrs. Clinton to be my running mate. But when I hear the words long and hard together in the same sentence with Mrs. Clinton it only leads me to one conclusion. !@#$ you!"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the petition to include Hillary on the ticket (assuming Obama remains the choice of superdelegates):

http://womenforfairpolitics.com/post/2008/...ny-J-Davis.aspx

Petition to:

Senator Barack Obama

Dear Senator Obama,

We write you because we believe it is very important for the Democrats to win back the presidency in 2008. To do so, we must field the strongest possible ticket for the Democratic Party. We believe the 2008 election could be close. And your selection of a vice presidential candidate may make the difference between victory and defeat.

We write to urge you to select Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton to be your choice for vice president because we believe that she would be, by far, the most qualified and strongest candidate to be your running mate.

Both you and Senator Clinton during this campaign have demonstrated strengths in different segments of the electorate and in different parts of the country. Together, you stand the best chance of making U.S. history not once but twice -- the first African American president and the first female vice president since the founding of our great nation.

We know this is ultimately your decision on who is to be your running mate. But with the greatest respect, we ask you to select Senator Clinton in recognition of the more than 17 million Democrats who supported her at the polls and who, in combination with your more than 17 million supporters, would form the base of a successful presidential campaign in the November election.

Sincerely,

"Hillary for VP '08 Committee"

Lanny J. Davis

Washington, D.C.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine the outrage if the roles were reversed, and Hillary didn't include Obama on the ticket. Obama supporters would be crying over racism and how he earned his place on the ticket. Party leaders would be pushing her to pick him for the sake of party unity.

Good point Molson. :lol:

Good grief...if Obama had lost, NOBODY would be refering to 'his delegates' or give a rat's ass what he wanted. He would have just gone away....like every other primary loser does in every election.

Good point Molson. :lol:

Good grief...if Obama had lost, NOBODY would be refering to 'his delegates' or give a rat's ass what he wanted. He would have just gone away....like every other primary loser does in every election.

Yeah, but everyone else who lost hasn't already lived in the White House. :lol:

Hillary Clinton is as good a candidate for President as Teresa Earnhardt is a NASCAR Team Owner.

Yeah, but everyone else who lost hasn't already lived in the White House. :lol:

Hillary Clinton is as good a candidate for President as Teresa Earnhardt is a NASCAR Team Owner.

Offer a compromise. Let her pick the official dinnerware again