Water diversion from the Great Lakes

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfffft, what the !@#$ do I know. As far as I'm concerned ice is good for one thing, and one thing only. Chilling Champagne.

I thought ice was best served as a coolant for the hamsters running on that wheel in your brain? :rolleyes:

im in the middle of a water ban and drought and even i think its a horrible idea.

if those people want the area's water, let them move to the area.

dont live in the desert. theres no water. why is this a surprise?

Shouldn't they be doing THIS in Phoenix and Vegas looking for water????

im in the middle of a water ban and drought and even i think its a horrible idea.

if those people want the area's water, let them move to the area.

dont live in the desert. theres no water. why is this a surprise?

See once again this shows the reason Buffalo will never amount to anything. They're sitting on a potential goldmine and they have no idea on how to capitalize on it. Water will be the next major commodity that the world will be fighting over.

See once again this shows the reason Buffalo will never amount to anything. They're sitting on a potential goldmine and they have no idea on how to capitalize on it. Water will be the next major commodity that the world will be fighting over.

what good is your community when you drain all your water out of it for a quick buck?

force, or better yet, ENTICE the people to MOVE AND SETTLE in your area and contribute to the community and collect taxes from them and build your community based on its resources. dont whore them out because youre desperate. you really are a sales guy, arent you?

what good is your community when you drain all your water out of it for a quick buck?

force, or better yet, ENTICE the people to MOVE AND SETTLE in your area and contribute to the community and collect taxes from them and build your community based on its resources. dont whore them out because youre desperate. you really are a sales guy, arent you?

Yeah right. Chef Jim come back to Buffalo, we've got water. Thanks but no thanks. I'll stick with wine. I would rather die of thirst that move back there.

It's amazing how when us that have moved out of WNY and make fun of the area you guys get personal. It's interesting how touchy you guys are.

I agree, it is usually in good fun, and personally, I do like visiting Buffalo still, going to games there, Duffs, etc..I just could not live there any longer.

They make fun of California breaking off and Nevada becoming beach front property: That's cool.

Say one thing bad about Buffalo: Cut off water supply and livelihood for millions.

:rolleyes:

The logic is more like "we choose not to live in a !@#$in desert".

Well said.

It's funny how some Americans (rightfully) criticize the people of New Orleans wanting to rebuild in the exact same location, but then continue to buy homes along treacherous beachfront properties and within barren deserts and near earthquake epicenters :rolleyes:. Not to mention the obvious environmental factors involved with draining and redirecting massive amounts of Great Lakes water :thumbsup::lol: .

"But...but...but I'm not intelligent enough to hack it in a less-than-perfect economic climate. And my vagina is too sensitive to withstand the sub 80 degree weather around the Great Lakes/WNY region." - expected retort from random TBD douche

But think of all the pretty designs and drawings they could make about how Buffalo is going to be "re-built" into a great economic power! And while they are arguing with the politicians and labor unions, the rest of the great lakes and canada will be booming in the water business.