OT--I was a witness to a MAJOR domestic incident yesterday

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't understand why the son, at age 21, is still living in that shiithole of a mess.

My thoughts exactly. Break or no break...tell son to head for the hills and begin to make his own life. Otherwise, this will not end well for any of your neighbors.

My thoughts exactly. Break or no break...tell son to head for the hills and begin to make his own life. Otherwise, this will not end well for any of your neighbors.

Yup, I grew up in a very nice and loving family but I just hated living in a small town and loaded with teenage angst. After I graduated high school I was gone and have never returned for anything other than a week's visit.

Yup, I grew up in a very nice and loving family but I just hated living in a small town and loaded with teenage angst. After I graduated high school I was gone and have never returned for anything other than a week's visit.

Moved out at 18, was back for 6 weeks of the first summer after freshman year. That was enough. Limited visits to less than a week since. I find the relationship is much better with a bit of distance.

If by funny you mean, sad, demented and glad they're not my neighbors, then yeah, that story is one of the funniest I've heard in a long time. :rolleyes:

That is exactly what I mean. I feel bad for the Corp, but this story had a little bit of everything. Booze, Violence, domestic dispute, running over a kids basketball net & in the end noone got hurt too bad, except for maybe the dad, who was asking for it anyways.

That is exactly what I mean. I feel bad for the Corp, but this story had a little bit of everything. Booze, Violence, domestic dispute, running over a kids basketball net & in the end noone got hurt too bad, except for maybe the dad, who was asking for it anyways.

Yeah, that's some real funny shiit. :rolleyes:

I guess we do not share the same sense of humor.

Being a homeowner scares the shiit out of me that someone like that may just move in next door to me. It's actually a very sad story to me and not funny. Maybe you watch too much TV or too many movies and stuff like that is not real to you. But what was described really happened and one of our Buffalo brothers lives next door to that shiit.....sorry, not funny

Being a homeowner scares the shiit out of me that someone like that may just move in next door to me. It's actually a very sad story to me and not funny. Maybe you watch too much TV or too many movies and stuff like that is not real to you. But what was described really happened and one of our Buffalo brothers lives next door to that shiit.....sorry, not funny

Like I said we do not share the same sense of humor.

I can't even think of a joke to make about it. When you find something funny that even I can't find any humor in, you may have issues...

Sorry guys, did not mean to offend anyone. I thought it was kinda funny. Hope everything works out for all parties involved. Well, Im out of here. Going to try to get 18 in tonight. Hopefully the rain will hold off.

Sorry guys, did not mean to offend anyone. I thought it was kinda funny. Hope everything works out for all parties involved. Well, Im out of here. Going to try to get 18 in tonight. Hopefully the rain will hold off.

I hope you get drenched. Now that would be !@#$ing funny. :rolleyes:

Oh, I'm not offended. I just don't see what's funny. And I can find humor in Buchenwald.