Mike Mularkey

i believe there was a lot of talk about how gilbride changed his offensive philosphy and adapted it this year.

something he has never done before and certainly not with the Bills. it only took him, what, 10-15 years to figure it out?

Wrong. The guy ran the "run and shoot" at Houston then switched to a conventional offensive approach in Jacksonville and put together an excellent offense there. He didn't do a great job in Buffalo, but after his successful first year he lost 3 playmakers in the offseason, then Moulds got hurt, Reed dropped off and the OL sucked and the QB's confidence was shaken. He is not a great coordinator, but he is good and gets way too much blame for the mess while he was here.

I thought it was funny how Mularkey went from Bills Head Coach to Miami O.C. to Miami Tight Ends coach. The only things I liked about Mularkey was he did come up with a good game plan, we scored on almost every opening drive, plus he was creative, we saw some different plays and some trick one's as well. But he couldn't adjust to the other teams, and was quite clueless. I would never want him back with the Bills in any form, and I'm glad he's gone.

I thought it was funny how Mularkey went from Bills Head Coach to Miami O.C. to Miami Tight Ends coach. The only things I liked about Mularkey was he did come up with a good game plan, we scored on almost every opening drive, plus he was creative, we saw some different plays and some trick one's as well. But he couldn't adjust to the other teams, and was quite clueless. I would never want him back with the Bills in any form, and I'm glad he's gone.

No worries. Doubt he'd even consider coming back.