For all you

JayFromDC

Lets see how he plays against the Baltimore Ravens next week since he was so Poise and played so well today, LMAO

73141[/snapback]

You haters never give do you? sheeesh Give it a break for a week...

Respect comes from consistency not from having 10 straight terrible games and then show up, and everyone hop on his sack and say see I told you he can play gth out of here with that, you guys amaze me, whatever Drew does good 1 week he will !@#$ it up the next week, and guess who have next week, Mr Ed Reed and Ray Lewis, and let's see how he plays then, and oh that game is on the road, no friendly confines of the home crowd like Mr. Bledsoe had today

Respect comes from consistency not from having 10 straight terrible games and then show up, and everyone hop on his sack and say see I told you he can play gth out of here with that, you guys amaze me, whatever Drew does good 1 week he will !@#$ it up the next week, and guess who have next week, Mr Ed Reed and Ray Lewis, and let's see how he plays then, and oh that game is on the road, friendly confines of the home crowd like Mr. Bledsoe had today

73160[/snapback]

Bledsoe hasn't been the problem with the Bills' offense. And he's far from being as bad as Kyle Boller, in any case. Boller will ensure that the Bills don't have to rely on Bledsoe's arm.

And it amazes me that a few people apparently would have been happier had Bledsoe thrown four interceptions and the Bills lost this game,  just so they could feel that their point had been validated.

73169[/snapback]

Good call Brandon...i wonder how these people call themselves Bills fans...

Has Drew played great this season...no, but did he play good today, YES HE DID!!!

He moved around in the pocket, made some good passes (except for that overthrow to Evans), and overall looked decent...hell he even scrambled...point is he played good, and we won and thats all that matters...

I don't think four interceptions today would validate anything 5-18 in your last 23 starts validates that, we just wanna win, not wait around to see if a washed up QB can regain what he had 8-10 years ago

73175[/snapback]

Whatever. I thought the Bills did win today. Was it a perfect day? No. But isn't a win what you wanted? You seem awfully upset for someone who's team beat its biggest rival today.

Man, some people are so concerned with being right that they have to make things up to validate their existence.

Bledsoe played a solid game today, and for most of the season...in case you haven't been watching. He threw solid spirals into the wind, and THAT was the difference-maker today. He could make those throws and Fi-Fi couldn't. He eluded pass rushes, made smart decisions with the ball. And oh, in the process, threw again for over 200 yards.

But if you feel the need to believe you're right, go ahead.

Sorry we won. Losing probably would have made you right on countless fronts.

Mad tell me your joking when you say Bledsoe hasn't been the problem and did anybody forget that the Dolphins were 0-5, who cares how great their Defense is and the best arm in the AFC, I am not even going to address that statement

73181[/snapback]

Bledsoe is a small part of the problem. The O-line has been lousy for the most part, if not injured as well, the WR's are dropping balls and fumbling, the RB's aren't getting yards and are having trouble picking up the blitz, and the TE's have mostly been non-existent. Add in some horrible officiating over the first 4 games, all of which were within the Bills' reach until the end, and you get 0-4 AS A TEAM.

He threw solid spirals in the wind LMAO, are we at that point really hahahhaha man you guys, HEy LA what were the Dolphins record???

73198[/snapback]

No, we're at the point where the guy made plays when he needed to, threw the go-ahead TD, avoided mistakes, and led the team to the win in the 4th quarter with two long drives.

He looked the best he ever has in the pocket, hit the tight end, and worked the shovel pass great with McGahee.

All against a 30mph winter wind and the 2nd best defense in the league.

The coaches called 31 runs and 28 passes. Bledsoe did a good job in executing the game plan. He did more than just throw tight spirals.

Bledsoe played a good game, not a great one, not a perfect one. But if the offense continues to play like it did today, the Bills will win their fair share of games the rest of the way.