CT Bills Fans

Im itching to buy season tix this year, but gas prices arnt reasonable for me to drive up to Orchard Park for 7 home games this year. I took my first trip to the Ralph last year for the Giants game, and well its just not as fun watching the game at home. Im looking for fans in ct that would have interest in having a bills season to remember w/ 7 trips up to Orchard Park Im working on price quotes with bus companies now so no exact price is set. But im looking for people that would be seriously interested. Im hoping for about $750-$1000 a person for tix and transportation to all 7 regular season games I guess price would depend on the actual number of people that go. Send me an email to mike6683@aol.com if you would have any interest in this.

I might possibly be interested. I am not sure what my schedule will be this fall- but if I can I am down! I live in Essex, CT- where are you at?

Pfft! Can't see this being a problem. I'll set up a landmark along Rte 2....say Glastonbury? Yeah, I'll create a 6ft. tall pile of assorted vermin (coon, possum, PATS* fan :unsure: ) When you see this you'll know in the the right place.

I'll dispatch mike6833 when you give me the ;) .