Fred Taylor for Willis? Keeper league

Pete

I am thinking about offering Fred Taylor for Willis in a keeper league.  We keep 5.  Fred has his bye week in week 9.  What do you all think?

73093[/snapback]

keeper league? if he'll do i'd go for it. willis will be a 1000 yrd back for years to come. this year is looking promising for him too. do it beforer he becomes the entrenched starter.

It also depends on the following:

How is your team doing right now? Are you in contention or not?

How deep are you ar RB? Do you have other options to protect?

if you are in last for example, and your RB's arent great besides FT, I would make the deal now. If you are trying to win this season, then Id be hesitant.

i'd be tempted to make that trade but you should be able to squeeze out a little bonus along with willis. taylors proven, hes running hard and getting good yards. needs to find the endzone more but wg has 0 tds so... maybe a good defense (or one better then your current) or a third reciever. a good bonus would seal the deal for me.

i'd be tempted to make that trade but you should be able to squeeze out a little bonus along with willis.  taylors proven, hes running hard and getting good yards.  needs to find the endzone more but wg has 0 tds so... maybe a good defense (or one better then your current) or a third reciever.  a good bonus would seal the deal for me.

76801[/snapback]

Exactly, if Taylor is going to give the other team a boost, I'd ask for more than just Willis....can you get draft picks for next season?

How many players can you keep and what are your keeper options currently on the roster?

Without seeing your keeper options, Id say....

If your in contention, hold off on this trade. I see Henry & Willis eventually splitting carries this season. If your out of contention, make the trade.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.