I love the win....

No, but we'll soon be getting Milloy and Vincent back in the secondary. And, I think Sammy was extra juiced up to get the start against his old team.

73366[/snapback]

I Agree on both points...... Whats up with our x-running backs when they face us anyway?

:devil:

Why not? They played well, but for that final drive of the first half. Turnovers and pressure on Fiedler.

73358[/snapback]

They were okay. They did let Sammy run all over them for most of the first half, but seemed to control him a lot better down the stretch. Third and long is still a major problem due to our lack of a consistent pass rush.

They were okay.  They did let Sammy run all over them for most of the first half, but seemed to control him a lot better down the stretch.  Third and long is still a major problem due to our lack of a consistent pass rush.

73995[/snapback]

R.Rich, from where I sat, some of the formations seemed odd as well. On one play, after a great sack, I saw Edwards downfield in pass coverage. The pass was completed to McMichael. Edward was about 5 yards away, possibly more.

If a DC MUST send a dl into the secondary, wouldn't it be a better idea to send a fast guy such as Schobel?

Speaking of Schobel, I dont think a linemen can get much more athletic than he was on the second sack. He had the coordination of a cornerback. If only he was 10 lbs heavier!

Im still not impressed with this club. Call me crazy but after years of futility and a horrid start this year, its going to take more than one win to get me excited.

74021[/snapback]

Exactly. Now, let's hope for another win in Baltimore on Sunday.