Vince Marrow

Without googling his name, does anybody remember what year he played for the Bills and what his position was???

The only reason I came across him is because his son, Mike Marrow, is being recruited as a FB/H-Back. He runs a 4.8 second 40-yard dash, bench presses 390 pounds, and squats 515 pounds. He is big, strong, and physical and he plays both RB and LB in HS. He is being pursued by Alabama, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Penn State, and Nebraska among others.

Without googling his name, does anybody remember what year he played for the Bills and what his position was???

The only reason I came across him is because his son, Mike Marrow, is being recruited as a FB/H-Back. He runs a 4.8 second 40-yard dash, bench presses 390 pounds, and squats 515 pounds. He is big, strong, and physical and he plays both RB and LB in HS. He is being pursued by Alabama, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Penn State, and Nebraska among others.

Narrowed down the list for him :D

Vince Marrow

Vincent Charles Marrow

Position: TE

Height: 6-3 Weight: 251 lbs.

Born: August 17, 1968 in Youngstown, OH

College: Toledo, Youngstown State

Played in 1994

Wow. Not bad for not looking it up.

He wore size 13 shoes, had a penchant for the sweet wings, girlfriend was a cousin of Pat McGroyne, had a tattoo of barbed wire on his left--no it was his right bicep, and always said, "Get me?". Great guy.

He wore size 13 shoes, had a penchant for the sweet wings, girlfriend was a cousin of Pat McGroyne, had a tattoo of barbed wire on his left--no it was his right bicep, and always said, "Get me?". Great guy.

That's right! Great work, Astrobot...

Be careful what type of house the school offers you.....