Indy 4

Disclaimer: I'm a die hard Indiana Jones fan. Raiders is my favorite film of all time.

Just got back from the midnight show and it was a great time. While not a perfect film, it delivers on everything Indy fans could want. Plenty of great action sequences, snappy dialogue, cool (though uneven) story.

19 years was a long time to wait, but they came through.

If you're a fan of the genre or series, you should see it. You won't be disappointed.

Did I see correctly in the trailer that they brought Karen Allen back? That's pretty cool in itself.

Now if only they could've added in a scene where Karen Allen kicks the crap out of Kate Capshaw. Its not like they had to search very far for Capshaw.

Now if only they could've added in a scene where Karen Allen kicks the crap out of Kate Capshaw. Its not like they had to search very far for Capshaw.

That was the rumor for quite some time, along with Indy's son making an appearance. Not the part about Marion kicking the crap out of Willie, but that both would show up. Ah well, after 19 years lots change...

guys: i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the newest indy installment couldn't have been more disappointing. I saw it last night at the midnight show. I was soooo excited to see it. I am a huge indy fan. Unfortunately, this movie is terrible. Usually after I watch an indy movie (or any good action/adventure movie in general), I feel the need to act out the main character's persona in my real life. This may be diving under a closing garage door, jumping back a forth from one bed to another at the Holliday Inn, or jumping out of a moving car humming the indiana jones theme song. This may seem childish and immature, but thats the true gauge for a good action/adventure movie (especially indiana jones). Thi..s movie gave me none of this. In fact, I was NEVER at the edge of seat during this movie. I was sitting back the entire time, counting the seconds for it to be over, HOPING that sooner or later, this thing is going to really take off and get my blood pumping. But it never did. I left the theater heartbroken. My childhood is ruined. Go see this movie and find out for yourself. I know I wouldn't believe an internet message board poster for my indy reviews. I just don't want people going into the movie with as high expectations as I did, and have those expectations never reached. If you are reading this, don't believe the hype. INDY SUCKS. it sucks bad.