Gloom and doom thread

Maybe it's just cause I was up all night, but doesn't the future look bleak to you all this morning?

• McCargo and Whittle ready to kill each other in practice
  • Hardy ready to kill anybody, anywhere
  • JP missing OTA with out-of town "committment", yeah
  • Lee Evan dogging it to squeeze out a bigger pay day
  • Jason Peters demanding a trade (well, who really knows?)
  • McKelvin late for meetings because his car's navigation system can't recognize his speech

Of course, in the end, we'll get all this under control.

But, ultimately, just as the Bills are finally ready to go back to the Super Bowl in 2010, the season will be cancelled by the Owners' lockout, and we'll be treated to Counterfeit Bills scab games again.

Well, at least we'll get to see Coy Wire in a Bills' uniform one more time. :lol:

I don't think this is a result of lack of sleep. It takes a special talent to be that !@#$ing miserable. It doesn't happen overnight.

Gee, and I thought the McKelvin comment was a sure tipoff this thread was a joke. I was kind of hoping folks would pile on some funny, made up/ over-the-top negative schit for laughs. Hey, I've had the time of my life at every home game for 18 years. Ain't nobody less miserable than me!

Maybe it's just cause I was up all night, but doesn't the future look bleak to you all this morning?

• McKelvin late for meetings because his car's navigation system can't recognize his speech

But, ultimately, just as the Bills are finally ready to go back to the Super Bowl in 2010, the season will be cancelled by the Owners' lockout, and we'll be treated to Counterfeit Bills scab games again.

Well, at least we'll get to see Coy Wire in a Bills' uniform one more time. :lol:

You forgot the report about not allowing tailgating anymore at RWS....

Thanks, I can always count on the good folk here at TBD to bring me down.

Anybody know if there's anything to the rumor that Ralph is plannning to force this year's practice squad to enlist and go over to Iraq in order to collect the Army's signing bonus?

Thanks, I can always count on the good folk here at TBD to bring me down.

Anybody know if there's anything to the rumor that Ralph is plannning to force this year's practice squad to enlist and go over to Iraq in order to collect the Army's signing bonus?

Not sure...but do you think we can use the stop-loss policy to bring back Pat Williams?

Gee, and I thought the McKelvin comment was a sure tipoff this thread was a joke. I was kind of hoping folks would pile on some funny, made up/ over-the-top negative schit for laughs. Hey, I've had the time of my life at every home game for 18 years. Ain't nobody less miserable than me!

I haven't heard him yet. Is he really that bad?

Well, at least we'll get to see Coy Wire in a Bills' uniform one more time. ;)

You need to add:

* Losman snaps own leg trying to take down new veteran CB Wiliam James.