Season ticket comparison

I just recently moved to the DC area and I heard that the waiting list for Redskins tix is supposed to be 5-7 years. I went on the Skins site to sign up to purchase tix if anyone dropped out of theirs and I get a call today: they have seats in the club level and they are ranging from 2800-4800 per season ticket, is that ridiculous compared to the Bills' prices? If it is I think I'd rather spend the money getting Bills season tix and just flying in for weekends. I figured season tix were football related, but if you mods gotta move this to OT, I understand.

I just recently moved to the DC area and I heard that the waiting list for Redskins tix is supposed to be 5-7 years. I went on the Skins site to sign up to purchase tix if anyone dropped out of theirs and I get a call today: they have seats in the club level and they are ranging from 2800-4800 per season ticket, is that ridiculous compared to the Bills' prices? If it is I think I'd rather spend the money getting Bills season tix and just flying in for weekends. I figured season tix were football related, but if you mods gotta move this to OT, I understand.

A starting figure of $2800 PER SEAT?

Hoping some of the club seat owners chime in here, because I'm not sure what their total comes to. (Sure as hell isn't $2800, I would imagine.) My lower-level seats in section 109, 20-yard line, 15 rows from the field -- the highest-priced tickets outside the clubs/suites -- came to $1124. For TWO.

Oh wow, that would seem to be quite a difference in price. I think I'm just going to get my tix for the Bills next year then. Id rather spend the left over money being in Buffalo anyway cause downtown Buffalo is easily one of the best hang out spots around. What's the process for season ticket? I assume just sign up on the website and they notify you when there are some available? Do I get to pick my section or is it all done by seniority?

The Bills' tickets are ridiculously affordable compared to the rest of the league. Plus, Buffalo doesn't have PSLs, which drive up the costs of tickets, especially resold ones from season ticket holders, as they want to recoup the cash they put on their PSLs. For example, for lower level 50 yard line seats in Baltimore, the PSL would run you 'bout $8,000 or so....and then you have to pay for the tickets also. Comparing any team w/ a huge demand for tickets and/or PSLs to the Bills' ticket situation is most likely going to be balanced toward the Bills.

I just got club seats this year, they carry a 3 year commitment. The seats are about the same price as the 100 level but carry a seat license fee of $975 this season (1050 next and 1100 in 2010(for 10 games, but 2 are in TO so only 80% of that this year)) they also include MANDATORY playoff purchases.

So all in all my seats are $1200 each this year or about $150 a game.

B.

I just got club seats this year, they carry a 3 year commitment. The seats are about the same price as the 100 level but carry a seat license fee of $975 this season (1050 next and 1100 in 2010(for 10 games, but 2 are in TO so only 80% of that this year)) they also include MANDATORY playoff purchases.

So all in all my seats are $1200 each this year or about $150 a game.

B.

True, True. :unsure::blink: