Toronto Bills tickets

There was a lot of speculation that the Toronto games could be paid for over 5 years, but the e-mail I got from the Rogers Center says to get the best pricing, you have to purchase the 8 game package, AND PAY FOR ALL 8 GAMES UP FRONT!! You have the option of buying only 3 games (2008 & 2009) but the price will be higher and you have no guarantee of keeping your seat after 2009.

The cheapest seats are $55 but there are only 700 seats at that price, and you only get that price if you buy 8 games. Otherwise it's $60. There are 4,000 tickets for $85/$95, then seats jump to $145/$160.

As someone from another board pointed out, a Torontonian could hire a limo and see a game at RWS for a lot less than buying these seats. Must be fun being so rich that you can throw money away.

Bills in Toronto seating chart and prices

PTR

There was a lot of speculation that the Toronto games could be paid for over 5 years, but the e-mail I got from the Rogers Center says to get the best pricing, you have to purchase the 8 game package, AND PAY FOR ALL 8 GAMES UP FRONT!! You have the option of buying only 3 games (2008 & 2009) but the price will be higher and you have no guarantee of keeping your seat after 2009.

The cheapest seats are $55 but there are only 700 seats at that price, and you only get that price if you buy 8 games. Otherwise it's $60. There are 4,000 tickets for $85/$95, then seats jump to $145/$160.

As someone from another board pointed out, a Torontonian could hire a limo and see a game at RWS for a lot less than buying these seats. Must be fun being so rich that you can throw money away.

PTR

ummm....sorry to break this to you, but being able to afford $60,$85,$95 seats doesn't make you rich...neither does $145, $160. The Toronto prices are right at NFL average, if not below - Buffalo's the only place you're finding <$50 seats. And thus the reason for the slow move to Toronto. Seriously, try coming to DC and buying a Redskins ticket. You could get a limo and see a game in Toronto for less than buying some Redskin seats.

ummm....sorry to break this to you, but being able to afford $60,$85,$95 seats doesn't make you rich...neither does $145, $160. The Toronto prices are right at NFL average, if not below - Buffalo's the only place you're finding <$50 seats. And thus the reason for the slow move to Toronto. Seriously, try coming to DC and buying a Redskins ticket. You could get a limo and see a game in Toronto for less than buying some Redskin seats.

The average ticket price for the Toronto games is $183. I'm betting that number puts even Dan Snyder to shame. I should also point out that average price does not include the VIP ticket prices that have yet to be released to the public. That should bring the average way past the $200 mark.

What I was complaining about was the requirement to buy 8 games at once. No need to lecture me on the value of Bills tickets. I live in New England where Pats* tix ain't cheap either.

PTR

No, the average Toronto price is $183. The highest average in the NFL is the Patriots at $91.

Umm sorry to break this to you but actually the average NFL ticket is well below the ave price of $180 for the toronto ticket. The average highest NFL ticket is as of right now $90(patriots), well below what toronto is asking for. Why dont you get your fact straight before you start shooting your mouth off.

So whats the deal, anyone else receive the access codes for thursday on sale date?? Are we all competing against each other at the same time??

you dont have to worry about competing with me for these, after just having shoulder surgery last week i don't have the required money to put down for these right now... so I will enjoy staying home and watching the games from the comfort of my living room

Grab a clue disco!....as other posters have stated earlier...the average Toronto ticket is 183.....the HIGHEST NFL average ticket is 93 (NE)!!

Seriously, try coming to DC and buying a Redskins ticket. You could get a limo and see a game in Toronto for less than buying some Redskin seats.

I did....and I paid $75 face value to watch them play the Bills last year.....good example though! ;)

If there is anyone who is not going to be purchasing tickets, and would like to sell their password, I am looking for 2 seats.

Email me at: dgr81_99@hotmail.com

I live in Toronto, and would like to buy 2 tickets for the 8 games being played here.

I am paypal verified and have an ebay feedback of 130+

I have one if you're interested.