Bad news for you single guys

Short of a one night stand informing you of her STD the next morning, is there really that much "bad news" for a single guy. So and so is engaged translates to, "SWEET....no commitment!!!!, in single talk...

Average? Ha! The world where approximately half the female population is better looking than Scarlett Johansson... that's the world for me!

[EDIT] ...Plus she just did an album of Tom Waits covers! How !@#$ing cool is that?

:wallbash::w00t:

Yeah book me a ticket too.

NYC, Atlanta, Miami. 3 cities off the top of my head in which I regularly see women hotter than Scarlett Johansen.

Everyday in Buckhead Atlanta I see prettier girls. Scarlett is only hot when she's all done up for a photo shoot and made to look like some 1950s vixen.

now, those girls might not have her money,so i guess thats something to think about.

and im absolutely appalled that anyone in the music industry let her tarnish Tom Waits like that. disgusting.

but hey, thats just me...

Short of a one night stand informing you of her STD the next morning, is there really that much "bad news" for a single guy. So and so is engaged translates to, "SWEET....no commitment!!!!, in single talk...

i like the way this man thinks