Question about Frank Reich

Hi, a group of us in Montana are considering bringing Frank Reich here to speak. The setting is the 50th annual Community Prayer Breakfast, and is attended by men and woman of all economic levels and faiths. As you can tell by the title it is religious in nature. I am wondering if anyone has heard him speak and what you thought of him. I understand he is a good public speaker.

Thanks for any input. Rock on

The only thing I heard about his public speaking came from him in a filmed spot from the comeback game. While acknowledging the cllege and pro comebacks, it was his faith in God and belief inspired by his teammates that produced the results. His speaking messages are positive and faith driven.

FWIW, I'd pay to listen to him.

Back about 15-20 years ago he gave the sermon at my church. From what I can remember he was a very good speaker. Of courese it could have been that he was a Buffalo Bill and anything he said was going to sound good to me.

I heard him speak twice. Once about 4 years ago at a Christian Athletes luncheon and two weeks ago at my wifes church in Williamsville NY. Both times it was worth the time to listen to him. One funny thing he said abou the holding the record for the greatest comeback in nfl history he added that many people didnt know that he also held the record for most interceptions. Not sure if he meant the Bills record for that season or what but it got a chuckle from everyone listening. He blends football and God into his speaches.

Hi, a group of us in Montana are considering bringing Frank Reich here to speak. The setting is the 50th annual Community Prayer Breakfast, and is attended by men and woman of all economic levels and faiths. As you can tell by the title it is religious in nature. I am wondering if anyone has heard him speak and what you thought of him. I understand he is a good public speaker.

Thanks for any input. Rock on

I think you will be extremely pleased. :P

well this is a christian prayer breakfast, so yea, we expect speaker to talk about God,,,,i appreciate all the feedback from you all,,,,,it will cost a few bucks to bring him here, so i am glad to hear some of you heard him talking and liked him. I always respected frank reich as a man, as he was a great teamate and the perfect guy for jim kelly to have as a backup, but my desire to have him speak might be cause i am a fanatic bills fan for 48 years