This Off-season

I still think the Bills have a few moves waiting up their sleeves.......

Dont forget about that thing called JUNE 1st Cuts........

This could be when Buffalo snags a OL or 2 to make that impact for this team. Just cause a player is cut at that time dont mean he cant play and help the team...

Point being, I think Buffalo makes a move then aswell.......

Extremely doubtful that we can find a player from the June 1 cuts to make an impact......has there ever been an impact player cut post June 1? We could well find some decent OL depth from the June 1 cuts though.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition to the OT project they drafted, the Bills also picked up a projected 5th round OG as an UDFA - Felton is his name. I think he may make the team.

I'm of the opinion that you fill your starting needs before you search for backups, even at key positions like LT. Our secondary was repeatedly toasted by Tom Brady, and was one of the main reasons we lost the Dallas game. Obviously it was a glaring weakness that needed to be addressed. The Bills did it by taking the top ranked CB on their board, and they were still able to address their biggest need in round 2 with Hardy.

How many interceptions did Romo throw?

I still think the Bills have a few moves waiting up their sleeves.......

Dont forget about that thing called JUNE 1st Cuts........

This could be when Buffalo snags a OL or 2 to make that impact for this team. Just cause a player is cut at that time dont mean he cant play and help the team...

Point being, I think Buffalo makes a move then aswell.......

june 1st cuts have been rendered all but meaningless. teams can now designate 2 players a "june 1st cut" and cut them in march with the same cap relief.

Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

First of all, not too many teams have an excellent backup LT, and it's usually game over if a starting LT goes down. Second of all, how many games did you see Kirk Chambers play? He came in for Jason Peters about a 1/3 of the way into the Giants game and surrendered 1 sack and no QB hurries to Umenyiora, who had 13 sacks on the season. Then he started the following weekend and went against Trent Cole, who had 12.5 sacks, and didn't give up a sack or QB hurry. Hardly a lot of playing time, I would say, but enough to say he wasn't a total basket case considering he didn't get undressed by 2 of the better RDE's in the game. Third of all, the Bills drafted Demetrius Bell to develop at LT. Sure it's not "the middle rounds," but the kid looks like a worthwhile developmental prospect and has more raw tools than you'd find in a mid-round LT.

I'm impressed; please post more often!!!!

I also like Chambers, and think we'll see more of him and less of Preston.

We have seen much worse than at OT Chambers; you are correct. Remember the white guy we got from Miami? Lori remembers his name. I am not kidding, he was so bad I blacked his name out of my mind.

I can't find where it has been posted, if it has I am sorry...

...But the "white guy we got from Miami" would be Greg Jerman. I remember when we signed him, my buddy who is a Dolphins fan, just laughed. He said the Dolphins should have payed the Bills to take him away. He was horrendous.