McShay's 2009 Mock Draft is up

for what its worth, Tim Tebow has been my dream draft choice in 2009 for the past couple of years.

i see him as our next Jim Kelly. Big cocky kid from the best program in Florida. Just like Jimbo (Remember when the U had a good program?)

i wouldnt mind him going to the Bears. out of the division and out of the conference.

for what its worth, Tim Tebow has been my dream draft choice in 2009 for the past couple of years.

i see him as our next Jim Kelly. Big cocky kid from the best program in Florida. Just like Jimbo (Remember when the U had a good program?)

i wouldnt mind him going to the Bears. out of the division and out of the conference.

I like Tebow but have serious questions about how his game translates to the NFL ... he is a good-not-great passer at this point, he plays strictly out of the shotgun in an offense very different from NFL systems, and he's more of a fullback than a scrambler when he runs. His game is not Flutie/Vince Young-esque where he makes things happen with his legs when nothing is there ... his rushing yards come on designed runs, mostly between the tackles. He is 6-3 and does have a strong arm, so perhaps he could be successful, but he'll get killed in the NFL if anyone tries to run him as much as Florida does. And that's what makes him special in college.

I like Tebow but have serious questions about how his game translates to the NFL ... he is a good-not-great passer at this point, he plays strictly out of the shotgun in an offense very different from NFL systems, and he's more of a fullback than a scrambler when he runs. His game is not Flutie/Vince Young-esque where he makes things happen with his legs when nothing is there ... his rushing yards come on designed runs, mostly between the tackles. He is 6-3 and does have a strong arm, so perhaps he could be successful, but he'll get killed in the NFL if anyone tries to run him as much as Florida does. And that's what makes him special in college.

so... just like Jim Kelly... :thumbsup:

so... just like Jim Kelly... :thumbsup:

Yeah, if you ignore the 175 carries that were designed runs better suited for Mike Alstott, he's very much like Kelly. And I wish I was being sarcastic ... he COULD be a lot like Kelly, but he takes a beating and if you take that part of his game away we really don't know if he can be like Kelly.

I've said it before - Tebow will be converted to another position if he wants to play in the NFL. He is not an NFL quarterback

As ridiculous as mock drafts a year in advance are, its good to see one where we're in the top half of the league. Sure, its the very bottom of that top half, but I'll take it.

28. Jacksonville Jaguars -- William Moore, S, Missouri

Moore emerged as a playmaking machine in 2007, when he notched 114 tackles and eight interceptions. At 6-1 and 215 pounds he could be the versatile strong safety Jacksonville needs opposite FS Reggie Nelson.

This is who we need to draft...........Dudes an absolute Freak! :D Willy Mo FO SHO!

17. Buffalo Bills -- Travis Beckum, TE, Wisconsin

Beckum could emerge as a top-20 pick if he can add 10-15 pounds to his frame while maintaining his big-play ability as a receiver during his senior season.

2009 Mock Draft

I figured you would like that I have them in the top 1/2 of the league, as validation IS needed.