I guess news travels slow in Sequoyah County, OK

That is pretty bad considering his story has been big national news ... although in his defense, the Bills official site still has Everett on the ACTIVE roster ... probably need to clarify that at some point. maybe the guy thought it was REALLY a miraculous recovery and he was going to try to play again.

That is pretty bad considering his story has been big national news ... although in his defense, the Bills official site still has Everett on the ACTIVE roster ... probably need to clarify that at some point. maybe the guy thought it was REALLY a miraculous recovery and he was going to try to play again.

Thats what i was thinking he just looked at the depth chart and was done with it

....adore the avatar!! :thumbsup:

Gadwin screen capture is one of the best free downloads there is...I snagged this by playing the southpark episode at http://www.allabout-sp.net/, paused it, screen capture-->jpg, and done! Love that episode! Gadwin is cool because you can scale things so that you can meet the oppressive standards :D of file size here at TBD.

In Buffalo, the 6-foot-3, 245-pound Fine will be competing for playing time with fellow tight ends Courtney Anderson, Kevin Everett, Teyo Johnson, Tim Massaquoi., Robert Royal, Derek Schouman and Ryan Neufeld.

At least they rearranged them and put the TE's in alphabetical order! Well, semi-alphabetical order... Maybe they don't know where "N" goes?

:wallbash::wallbash: