One of the best Drafts ever!

Dibs

I love this draft. Most of the picks make perfect sense.

McKelvin next to McGee give us McCorners......which is McCool. :thumbsup:

Worried about WR depth? In James Hardy we drafted the Hardiest WR on the board.

A Corner named Corner!!! :lol:

Needed a TE & didn't draft one in the 1st 3 rounds......never fear, the TE we got was Fine.

Johnson & Cox......tee hee. :worthy:

Xavier Omon. What an awesome name!

I'm a little bit flat on the Ellis, Bowen & Bell selections......not interesting at all.

Not too enamoured with the UDFA pickups either though DT McCray would be fantastic next to McCargo. Sigh, McCorners & McTackles......I can only dream.

In summary, a very good draft with lots of potential for good wordplay & innuendo. I personally think it will be years before we see another draft even close to this one.

Good job Bills! B-)

Needed a TE & didn't draft one in the 1st 3 rounds......never fear, the TE we got was Fine.

I'm a little bit flat on the Ellis, Bowen & Bell selections......not interesting at all.

Not too enamoured with the UDFA pickups either though DT McCray would be fantastic next to McCargo. Sigh, McCorners & McTackles......I can only dream.

In summary, a very good draft with lots of potential for good wordplay & innuendo. I personally think it will be years before we see another draft even close to this one.

Good job Bills! B-)

I am surprised Bell does not ring your chimes.

A Corner named Corner!!! :o

Johnson & Cox......tee hee. :lol:

Good job Bills! :worthy:

The new DE is going to raise a lot of hEllis! B-)

I liked our 1st round pick, at least we got a good player there. This draft filled a few needs, hopefully the DB's we picked will help stop the Patriot air attack. I am not very thrilled by this draft over all. We did'nt need to add many starters so I'm still looking for a big year from Big Blue!

Dibs you are the next wierd Al Yankovic, good post.

Good job Bills! B-)

Do you think Brady is hoping the Bills use both of them on defence to Jam him up the middle?