Did WGR fire Schopp?

It was a shock to flip on that station around 3:30 today and hear real football talkfor a change. Then I realized it wasn't Schopp and the Bulldog, but rather Dennis Williams and the REAL BULLDOG, not the guy who has to play a sap beside Mikey.

Please say that they got rid of the sulking boy who Donahoe snubbed so that he forever hates the NFL and replaced him with Dennis Williams.

Please say that they got rid of the sulking boy who Donahoe snubbed so that he forever hates the NFL and replaced him with Dennis Williams.

I don't know that story. Is that why he's such a douche? I figured it had to be something like that. His insecurity when trying to talk about the Bills is palpable.

I don't know that story. Is that why he's such a douche? I figured it had to be something like that. His insecurity when trying to talk about the Bills is palpable.

Schopp was bitter that he never got a full-time gig at ESPN Radio. I guess his Mensa card didn't help.

PTR

Schopp was bitter that he never got a full-time gig at ESPN Radio. I guess his Mensa card didn't help.

PTR

Maybe they found that he had padded his number with an extra right zero. Na, if so they would have hired him for certain.

PTR

No way Schopps' a Mensa member. People who have a high level of intelligence would not allow themselves to act as sophmoric and condescending as he does. However, I believe he does menstruate and when he pukes Andy Roth holds his hair.