This is what I'm talking about...........

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pUKacPzpToQ&feature=related

Man, I love this team!

Step in or step out but don't stand in the middle. My senses are clicking, I'm tasting play-offs and smelling Super Bowl. Those who don't BILLieve need not apply.

I'm talking glory boys, glory! Suit up, strap in and get ready for a wild ride this year. There will be some games this year where there will be a frenzy going on like it was in the good old days of the early '90s.

I give glory to GOD and my heart to the Bills.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pUKacPzpToQ&feature=related

Man, I love this team!

Step in or step out but don't stand in the middle. My senses are clicking, I'm tasting play-offs and smelling Super Bowl. Those who don't BILLieve need not apply.

I'm talking glory boys, glory! Suit up, strap in and get ready for a wild ride this year. There will be some games this year where there will be a frenzy going on like it was in the good old days of the early '90s.

I give glory to GOD and my heart to the Bills.

GREAT POST! Positive mental attitude, I like it!

I'm agreeing with you, our team looks tough, especially with the big polock comin back in the middle.

Love it.

Go Bills!

I appreciate the effort, and my apologies in advance for being the wet blanket, but I fear I'm the only one who can't look at highlights of the Cowboys game without wanting to puke.

This team goes nowhere until it learns how to win the games that are gift-wrapped.

GREAT POST! Positive mental attitude, I like it!

I'm agreeing with you, our team looks tough, especially with the big polock comin back in the middle.

Love it.

Go Bills!

The future looks even brighter when the experience the backups got last year is factored in. There's nothing like game experience to make a player develop and the guys they had to plug in last year played over their heads. I'm really stoked about this season! :thumbsup:;)