The Red Sox are cursed-this is freaky!

Pete

The last Red Sox pitcher to win a game in the World Series was Bruce Hurst. Scramble Bruce Hurst and what do you get?

B RUTH CURSE

What a bunch of crap.  There is no curse, simply give credit to a superior Yankees team.

73421[/snapback]

It's amazingwhat 195 million will do for you

God....shut up about the payroll already.

I didn't hear anything about it when Schilling was suppose to shut up 55K New Yorkers....I didn't hear anything about it when the "experts" picked them to win it all.

The friggin Twins won one against them with a payroll miniscule to the crying BoSox fans.

Give me a break...

God....shut up about the payroll already.

I didn't hear anything about it when Schilling was suppose to shut up 55K New Yorkers....I didn't hear anything about it when the "experts" picked them to win it all.

The friggin Twins won one against them with a payroll miniscule to the crying BoSox fans.

Give me a break...

73519[/snapback]

The "experts" wouldn't pick the Red Sox if they knew Schilling was hurt. The Yankees woud have.

Hell, I'm a Blue Jays fan, but it's hilarious listening to Yankee fans talk about mystique and pride. That might have been the case, but all the Yankees are doing now is buying themselves a spot in the playoffs.

That's why I really don't respect the Yankees success now. It's much more difficut winning a NFL title than a MLB title. I only wish the Bills could get an extra 50 million to spend over any other team.