6th Round Selection: Xavier Omon RB NWMO

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are simply drafting for special teams since the third or fourth round. The brass recognizes a transition year for our coverage teams due to the loss of key players. Depth atr runningback is never a bad thing--Dwayne Wright might not pan out. My question is what is their plan for center?

They must not like any on the board and will wait for next year.

We have 3 seventh round picks. There are some good centers still left (they are developmental projects though).

Notes:

Could also potentially project to fullback in the NFL...Division II's leading rusher in 2007 and led his team to the National Championship game...North / South runner who is a jack-of-all-trades but master of none..Not starting material but can make a roster and contribute in a number of different ways...Was dominant as his level and has emerged as one of the best small school prospects in the 2008 NFL Draft.

Sounds like a FB or maybe even a Leroy Hoard type back.

Why because you don't see Penn State and Ohio St.

They are simply drafting for special teams since the third or fourth round. The brass recognizes a transition year for our coverage teams due to the loss of key players. Depth atr runningback is never a bad thing--Dwayne Wright might not pan out. My question is what is their plan for center?

They must not like any on the board and will wait for next year.

Looks like some broken sarcasm detectors.

I am hoping they will snag a OC in round 7. justice is still on the board.