6th Round Selection: Xavier Omon RB NWMO

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In terms of RB, I've always loved Mike Hart (watched him tons in college). I was hoping if we went RB, that we would take a chance on him. Dude is just a warrior.

I know nothing about this guy Omon, but it looks like he piled up a shtload of yards last year. Welcome aboard!

Omon led NCAA Division II with 2,337 rushing yards (6.3 per attempt) and a whopping 37 touchdowns in 2007, in the process becoming the first back in NCAA history to run for more than 1,500 yards in four different seasons. He's not likely to wow anyone with his straight-line speed, but defenders know how tough he is to bring down.

NFL .com

Some of you guys need some help! Go shopping.

This draft pick is a disaster.

They are simply drafting for special teams since the third or fourth round. The brass recognizes a transition year for our coverage teams due to the loss of key players. Depth atr runningback is never a bad thing--Dwayne Wright might not pan out. My question is what is their plan for center?

They must not like any on the board and will wait for next year.

so uhh why would we take a RB when we already have Marshawn,Freddy,and Dwayne Wright..........i dont think we should have picked him that is HORRIBLE

Look at the stats. 37 TDs...this year.

Given that the Bills seem to be planning on running the ball 40 times per game this year, why not draft another RB?