OUCH!!! Trey Wingo Just Said . . .

Trey Wingo on ESPN just said when referring to the Reggie Corner pick, "Boy, Buffalo really likes to draft corners and safties" with a bit of a sarcastic tone. Then I think Cris Carter said "They sure do" .

Wow, if even these talking heads are noticing this troubling trend, it must really be obvious.

Trey Wingo on ESPN just said when referring to the Reggie Corner pick, "Boy, Buffalo really likes to draft corners and safties" with a bit of a sarcastic tone. Then I think Cris Carter said "They sure do" .

Wow, if even these talking heads are noticing this troubling trend, it must really be obvious.

It's not troubling, it's smart. You'll see.

Plenty of teams like to draft secondary.

No :doh:

I hope everyone likes defense, because its going to be on the field 40 minutes per game again this year, especially if Hardy is a little slow to adjust or gets hurt. The Bills appear to have put all of their eggs in one basket.

Fine then. But it was a good pick. Youboty needs a replacement and it doesn't hurt to have more depth.

Youbouty needs a replacement? :doh: If our most pressing needs were that we needed to replace our 4th-5th corner, I'd be a happy man. Our offense has almost been completely ignored this offseason.

We have quality TE just asked em. The Bills have only drafted two tight ends ever in the early rounds, Reuben Gant and Tony Hunter.

Lonnie Johnson?

Bobby Something or other in the 4th about 6 years ago....

Well if Trey Wingo said it, it must mean that the Bills are making mistakes.

If only the Bills would wake up and do what the TV analysts think they should do.

We might have won superbowls by now.

It's not troubling at all.

I think if they identified it as an area that needs help then I'm fine with throwing multiple picks at it until it is solved.

Their coverage last year sucked.

The giants have drafted 4 DBs in 2 years. 3 within the first 2 rounds.

Its not the 2nd CB that bothers me. Its that here were are, through free agency, through the better portions of the draft and with the crapulent disaster that is this offense, what did they do? They added one WR. And Hardy is a great pick, don't get me wrong, but again, what happens if he doesn't make an impact this year. They have absolutely no fall-back positions. No TE help to speak of. No OL upgrades or even an attempt at quality depth. Nothing. I'm sure they'll add a few bandaids here late, but its frustrating as all hell.

I've been very, very forgiving of this staff, but if this offense craps out again this year, when it was obviously horrid in '07, I'm not going to be very happy at all.

hate to say it, but what a horrible pick. hopefully im wrong and he turns into another mcgee

"what a horrible pick"

Now this is the kind of informed intelligence that we need around here. Smokeythebear could do a better job than Tom Modrak! Get er done, Russ!

I like the picks even more now.