Ashton Youpwnedme

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta think this spells the end for Ashton Youboty.

2 CBs taken in the first 4 rounds? Coaches must have zero confidence in his playing ability.

Too bad Reggie Corner will be nothing more than the 5th CB on this team behind McKelvin, McGee, Greer, and James...

Very upsetting when TE Kellen Davis was still on the board in the 4th round....

Even DT Dre Moore would have been a better selection there, IMHO

Not sure WTF they are thinking...how many CB's does the roster need?? Its not like the guy will be starting

So our corners will likely be:

1. McKelvin

2. Greer

3. McGee

4. James

5. Corner

I agree with this lineup.

Greer was the best CB on this team last year which honestly doesn't say too much for everyone else. McGee seemed out of position too often and had very serious issues with taller WR's. While Greer is actually smaller than McGee he appeared to blanket the opposition much better.

Someone will cite now how Mcgee had like 2,143 passes defensed last season blah blah blah, he gave up far too many touchdowns.

What is pwned ?

It sounds like slang that a flamer would use.

It's computer banter for the word "owned", some person for some reason replaced the 'o' with a 'p' and it is actually pronounced "poned". I couldn't explain it but it does make me laugh and it seems to fit Youboty's name quite well.

Ashton gets owned by whoever he is lining up against, he often sais "you owned me", Ashton Youpwned me.

Yes, I'm a loser.

It's computer banter for the word "owned", some person for some reason replaced the 'o' with a 'p' and it is actually pronounced "poned". I couldn't explain it but it does make me laugh and it seems to fit Youboty's name quite well.

Ashton gets owned by whoever he is lining up against, he often sais "you owned me", Ashton Youpwned me.

Yes, I'm a loser.

Why in the world would anyone with a brain adopt something that dumb ?

Sounds like something only a rap idiot would use.

Believe me when I tell you this , it doesn't sound cool at all, it's idiotic.

Owned is idiotic enough , pwned is retarded.

Why are we so sure that Greer is a lock to be a starter next year. With a good camp, I could easily Youboty pass him on the depth chart. I think the only corners who are a lock to make the team next season are McKelvin and McGee.

I also wonder if Youbouty doesn't get a look at S.

Why in the world would anyone with a brain adopt something that dumb ?

Sounds like something only a rap idiot would use.

Believe me when I tell you this , it doesn't sound cool at all, it's idiotic.

Owned is idiotic enough , pwned is retarded.

It's better than fuggin' "Pwlinski."

Instead of "rap idiot" perhaps you should have just said "black guy" and at least been an honest bigot.

So our corners will likely be:

1. McKelvin

2. Greer

3. McGee

4. James

5. Corner

Seems a little crazy, typically the rookie will come in and ease their way in at nickel. McGee is still our #1 guy, he had a very good year last year with passes defended. I think more like this....

1.McGee

2.Greer

3.McKelvin/James

4.James/McKelvin

as the season gets into full swing you will see Greer and Mckelvin be switched from slot to outside based on player matchups.

It's better than fuggin' "Pwlinski."

Instead of "rap idiot" perhaps you should have just said "black guy" and at least been an honest bigot.

This is a clear indication of a moron who's been brainwashed with all the racial crying.

Maybe you're also a peta freak and a ufo abductee.

Perhaps you'll make a donation to a fund for reparations.

Oh yeah and keep all borders open too because otherwise someone will call you a racist and that's the worst fear of the mentally weak.

Get a brain...rap is stupid and so is pwned.

Are you telling me that going around saying pwned is not for morons ?

I don't give a sh*t if you are white yellow black or green if you think there is anything about rap that is intelligent you are a moron.

Give me the name of one known intelligent person that goes around saying stupid sh*t like pwned .

Give me a name.

I'm waiting.

Who ?

50 cent ?

LOL

you must be a moron.

So shove your bigot accusation up your ***.

This is a clear indication of a moron who's been brainwashed with all the racial crying.

Oh yeah and keep all borders open too because otherwise someone will call you a racist and that's the worst fear of the mentally weak.

I don't give a sh*t if you are white yellow black or green if you think there is anything about rap that is intelligent you are a moron.

Give me the name of one known intelligent person that goes around saying stupid sh*t like pwned .

Give me a name.

I'm waiting.

Who ?

50 cent ?

LOL

you must be a moron.

Solid rebuttal, man you effin pwned his asss!!!!!

Seriously though, it's totally a retarded word but I think it's more net chatter than ghetto talk.

Give me a name.

I'm waiting.

Who ?

50 cent ?

LOL

you must be a moron.

Great highbrow rebuttal. You're so smart. Now, go back to your knuckle-dragging union job and have a nice day.