OFFICIAL: 3pm is here 2008 Draft Thread

TO never ran a 4.3 idiot. put a link on here stop talking and show us. man up.

you cant even follow the conversation and Im the idiot, funny

you guys are blind if you cant see that TO is one of the fastest WRs in the league

sorry I dont have a link to a TV report that was done when TO was in Philly...I could provide you with a link to get your G.E.D. though if you need it

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that move for the Jags!

I have a lot of respect for the way the Jags build their team. They are old school, smash mouth football. No primadonnas or pretty boys....they run the ball, crush your running game with their D-line, and protect the football. Their draft is definitely interesting so far...

There are still four TEs on the board that I like.

Martellus Bennett

Jermichael Finley

Martin Rucker

Kellen Davis

I agree, the Bills definitely do need to find a way to pick one of them.

same here. I also like Limas Sweed, Dan Connor, Mike Pollak, Xavier Adibi, Erin Henderson, Pat Sims, Red Bryant, Early Doucet

I have a lot of respect for the way the Jags build their team. They are old school, smash mouth football. No primadonnas or pretty boys....they run the ball, crush your running game with their D-line, and protect the football. Their draft is definitely interesting so far...

Yeah you don't see them drafting 5' 10" CBs.

same here. I always enjoy watching the Jags play

same here. I also like Limas Sweed, Dan Connor, Mike Pollak, Xavier Adibi, Erin Henderson, Pat Sims, Red Bryant

I'll add Cliff Avril and Jason Jones to the list as well. Darrell Robertson might be a nice addition in the 4th or 5th as well.

fall to us in the third round. That would be a nice gift!

Then Martellus Bennett or J.Finley in the fourth...T.Edwards would have weapons coming out of his arse!