I don't know what is going to happen but this is going

I'm stuck here at work and I'm not going to be able to watch all that is going to happen but I'm expecting BIG things to happen for us!! I don't know if we're trading up or trading down, trading for this player or trading for that one but TODAY IS THE DAY!!! This will be the draft that will put us over the top!!! Go you m#th@rf@$%ers!!!

I am at work as well Tipster but I will be following on espn.com and Im sure gr55 will have it the radio. I have this gut feeling that the Bills are going to surprise us and none of the mocks will be right.

I hope it is the good kind of suprise, I kind of get that feeling too, It'll be a player we haven't really talked about that much on here.

Your enthusiam's great, but you'd better be prepared for a potential let down by the end of Sunday.

This is a very average draft class, IMO, but for some reason TSW has talked itself into thinking every other player is a potential Pro Bowler and expectations are way too high about what the Bills (or any team) can expect to accomplish today.

The Bills will get some help, but this place needs to blow into a paper bag for a while...

Your enthusiam's great, but you'd better be prepared for a potential let down by the end of Sunday.

This is a very average draft class, IMO, but for some reason TSW has talked itself into thinking every other player is a potential Pro Bowler and expectations are way too high about what the Bills (or any team) can expect to accomplish today.

The Bills will get some help, but this place needs to blow into a paper bag for a while...

You are wrong my friend, it is a very deep draft class that has no extremely high end talent like a Peyton Manning or LT. Which makes it seem like it is average, but there are some very, very good players in this draft.

You are wrong my friend, it is a very deep draft class that has no extremely high end talent like a Peyton Manning or LT. Which makes it seem like it is average, but there are some very, very good players in this draft.

I guess we'll have to disagree on that. The media hype for the draft has oversold so many guys this year that its starting to get funny.....

I guess we'll have to disagree on that. The media hype for the draft has oversold so many guys this year that its starting to get funny.....

Yeah, even Hilliary thinks so in your Av. :lol: