The Tuna strikes a deal with Dallas.

Great offseason moves by him so far. Will it translate to the field?

"Great" offseason? How? He added a bunch of backup players. I was one who liked Wilford, but the rest are average. Some that come to mind were Reggie Torbor, Justin Smiley, Jason Ferguson, Josh McCown, Charlie Anderson, Keith Davis, and Sean Ryan. Those guys are all average to below average. Not to mention they lost Zach Thomas and most likely Jason Taylor, their two best defensive players. That is FAR from great.

Please let it be known that it was me who was being laughed at when I said watch out for Miami when Parcells was hired! I told everyone Parcells would get that team up and going.

Buffalo has some serious work to be done today in order to keep pace with everyone in the division!

Wohhh, you went out on a limb there. Every knowledgeable football fan should expect this. You do not need a degree to know Parcells is one of the best football minds of all-time.

Wohhh, you went out on a limb there. Every knowledgeable football fan should expect this. You do not need a degree to know Parcells is one of the best football minds of all-time.

No kidding, Anyone can see that the Dolphins will be a different team this year as they have purged about half the roster. Tuna knows talent and the Dolphins had close to none last year. We should all enjoy the SWEEP we put on them this year!! It may be the last for a while.

No kidding, Anyone can see that the Dolphins will be a different team this year as they have purged about half the roster. Tuna knows talent and the Dolphins had close to none last year. We should all enjoy the SWEEP we put on them this year!! It may be the last for a while.

no fricken way

we'll be keeping the dolphags at the end of our broom for a long ass time.

we keep bitching about our O line and D line, and both of those units on our team are head and shoulders above the dolphins and match up well (although i will say the dolphags can

run block well).

Ok, but when he was hired I was the first to mention it! And in return I was trashed and thrown under a bus for saying the Dolphins will be a legit team. Thats all im saying.............so by you saying EVERY knowledgeable football fan should expected it, well obviously they didnt cause tons of people were all over me for commenting on it.

Parcells has made good moves for the Fins this offseason. This trade is just another example. Ayodele was going to become a problem because of Zach Thomas taking his starting spot. He was going to become a chronic whiner and Jones knew it. Fasano? I think the guy has alot of potential to be effective in the passing game. I'm a Notre Dame fan, so I watched the guy play in college every weekend. He has the tendency to drop a pass from time to time, but he also had a knack for finding a seam in the coverage as well. He was a good target for Brady Quinn when he had his "breakout" Junior season. To only give up a 4th and get both of these guys is a great move for the Fins, even though I hate to admit that.