Just watched Raging Bull

K-Gun10

No such thing as poon remorse.

Its one of the other 3 oriface's that give remorse. Having to put up with what came out of her mouth vs what I got to put into her mouth :lol:

One of the OTHER three? 1) poon/cooter 2) tooter 3) blow box 4) ?

If you read my post, you'd see i identified the oriface I was referring too

Whatever comes out of the OTHER 2 orifaces, is between her and the toilet

Dude, are you trying to cover up the fact that you banged a 4-hole'r?

:D

I've filled 3 holes so far, what's the 4th? :lol:

That's what I'm trying to figure out! lol You said three OTHER holes, in addition to her cooter.

Awesome flick....I need to rent this again now that you mention it....it's been a long time since my last viewing.

By the way, just as a side note...anyone with a good HT system needs to rent Cloverfield. I just upgraded my subwoofer, and holy CRAP was this movie intense. :)

Just watched Cloverfield and gave my sub quite a workout. Not very impressed with the movie, but lots of explosions! Luckily there were thunderstorms in the area or I might have had a noise complaint from a neighbor.

Just watched Cloverfield and gave my sub quite a workout. Not very impressed with the movie, but lots of explosions! Luckily there were thunderstorms in the area or I might have had a noise complaint from a neighbor.

:)

It's definitely more the experience that rocks than the movie itself. Anyone who has a decent subwoofer should really enjoy this movie