Poll

Position  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Regardless of round, which position MUST the Bills Address this weekend?

• WR
    • CB
    • DE
    • Owen Schmitt
    • TE
    • LB
    • Non-glove wearing or clean up the city boy QB
    • DT
    • S
    • OL

Glad to see the majority of poll takers in this one are exhibiting some sense. We need a WR in the worst way.

They proved my experiment right.

Whichever position I put on the top would have received the most votes.

TE didn't get any votes, but if I put it on top, it would have had 15 or more. The DL, OL, Owen Schmitt, and LB positions received similar treatment.

TE didn't get any votes, but if I put it on top, it would have had 15 or more. The DL, OL, Owen Schmitt, and LB positions received similar treatment.

You owe me........ :unsure:

I was surprised TE didn't dominate. Seriously, is anyone out there HAPPY with our current TE situation?????

I chose WR, but I'm still not convinced that the 1st Rd pick will be a receiver. I just don't see another 1st pick in the draft devoted to that position. If the draft is indeed that deep at WR, I'm hoping that the Bills go DE with the 1st pick. There is a strong liklihood that Hardy, Doucet and maybe another of the coveted receivers will still be there @ 41. They don't need a number 1 receiver. They need a big guy to complement the #1 receiver they already have.

I just don't see the Bills braintrust investing that much of the cap on one position. (Unless the plan is to let Evans walk after next year and plug in someone else - Reed - as the #2)