Lito Sheppard Traded to Tampa Bay

While Clayton had a good rookie year, he's been bust ever since. I don't care how fast Galloway is, at 36 he's a relic, and he still outplays Clayton.

BTW, this trade isn't being reported anywhere else. What gives?

It hasn't happened yet, and will not happen until the draft probably. That is..... :unsure: if it happens at all?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While Clayton had a good rookie year, he's been bust ever since. I don't care how fast Galloway is, at 36 he's a relic, and he still outplays Clayton.

BTW, this trade isn't being reported anywhere else. What gives?

Clayton has had injuries, he will probably have a good year in 08, & is a good blocker in the run game. Galloway is old but still has GAME. I think either Philly, Sheppard or both are asking for TOO MUCH to get a deal done. Every team knows Philly will not want to pay the $$$ Sheppard is due, so Philly better lower their asking price.

Lito Sheppard has been traded to Tampa Bay according to 610WIP, I just read on Fantasy Football Today. They said it was for a 2nd rounder on Saturday and future considerations (either a pick or player).

Anyone else able to confirm this?

hey i been watching the nfl channle and adam has not confirmed it yet so hope is still there for shepard :unsure:

This would be devasting. This is going to be hard to trade down now. Maybe Dallas is still available for both their first rounders.

bulls..t! Sheppard getting traded wouldn't put Buffalo in any worse position to trade down. for all we know, the Bills brass could have possibly had no interest in him.

NFL Network repoting this morning that this trade has not taken place and that the Iggles are maintaining that they won't trade Sheppard unless the price is right, meaning the right pick with the right player available. I am glad Sheppard is still available as it keep's my dream alive: swap #11 fot #19 and Sheppard. Then swap #19 for Shockey, #31 and maybe a 5th. Draft a big body WR at #31, and all three big needs are filled before the 2nd round begins. So the Bills can have free range the rest of the draft.

NFL Network repoting this morning that this trade has not taken place and that the Iggles are maintaining that they won't trade Sheppard unless the price is right, meaning the right pick with the right player available. I am glad Sheppard is still available as it keep's my dream alive: swap #11 fot #19 and Sheppard. Then swap #19 for Shockey, #31 and maybe a 5th. Draft a big body WR at #31, and all three big needs are filled before the 2nd round begins. So the Bills can have free range the rest of the draft.

this would be great! :lol:

The Bills trainers could get a permanent visitor or two and Overdorf can re-negotate a couple hugely oversized contracts to get these guys into camp.

but don't worry - if Shepard refuses to show - we will include a clause sending him back to Philly in exchange for a 7th rounder next year. :D

this would be great! :lol:

The Bills trainers could get a permanent visitor or two and Overdorf can re-negotate a couple hugely oversized contracts to get these guys into camp.

but don't worry - if Shepard refuses to show - we will include a clause sending him back to Philly in exchange for a 7th rounder next year. :D

:)