Dan Conner

I think a team with Laurinaitis, Poz AND Connor at LB would be penalized for cannibalism at least twice a year.

We'd get killed vs. the pass but RB's would die by the truckload.

I just want to see him get to step onto the field where his Dad's L.O.D. spkied shoulder pads, he might have Hawks shoulder pads too for Poz or Mitchell to wear

laurinaitis.jpg

I think a team with Laurinaitis, Poz AND Connor at LB would be penalized for cannibalism at least twice a year.

We'd get killed vs. the pass but RB's would die by the truckload.

maybe right about that but think of the tail gate dishes,,

mcfadden burgers, maloney sausage, lt hot dogs, .. itd be one helluva bunch of lbs :thumbsup:

I would love to have Dan Conner in a Bills uni playing next to Poz. I've heard a lot of people suggesting Rivers still as a potential pick at 11 but what about Conner in Round 2. Just seems that if we go CB or DE in Rd 1 we almost have to get a WR in round 2. I know we signed K. Mitchell and have our starters set with Crow, Poz, and KM but with Angelo becoming a FA after this year could Conner factor in if available in round 2? I absolutely want to get a starter/instant contributor at the following positions WR, TE and or CB/DE but wouldn't mind at all if we were able to land Conner. Thoughts?

isnt he getting a bit old?