Dan Conner

I would love to have Dan Conner in a Bills uni playing next to Poz. I've heard a lot of people suggesting Rivers still as a potential pick at 11 but what about Conner in Round 2. Just seems that if we go CB or DE in Rd 1 we almost have to get a WR in round 2. I know we signed K. Mitchell and have our starters set with Crow, Poz, and KM but with Angelo becoming a FA after this year could Conner factor in if available in round 2? I absolutely want to get a starter/instant contributor at the following positions WR, TE and or CB/DE but wouldn't mind at all if we were able to land Conner. Thoughts?

One things for sure, Poz and Conner would push each other to their limits. I know people will say we don't need a LB, but I would love to have both of those guys on my team.

Thats kind of how I feel, maybe one of those situations where it isn't as much a position of need but if Conner is a player that our FO has rated high enough they pull the trigger?

Thats kind of how I feel, maybe one of those situations where it isn't as much a position of need but if Conner is a player that our FO has rated high enough they pull the trigger?

See thats exactly what I was thinking, I don't think they will pull the trigger but if I am in the position to make that move I just might. It would be another solid character player to this team who will obviously already have great chemistry with another one of our core players and like I said I just think it would push both guys to excel. This is the one scenario where I wouldn't mind us skipping over a needed position in the draft. I highly doubt it happens though.

See thats exactly what I was thinking, I don't think they will pull the trigger but if I am in the position to make that move I just might. It would be another solid character player to this team who will obviously already have great chemistry with another one of our core players and like I said I just think it would push both guys to excel. This is the one scenario where I wouldn't mind us skipping over a needed position in the draft. I highly doubt it happens though.

My thoughts exactly, oh well guess we'll know soon enough.

Are we switching to a 3-4?...Who's gonna move outside? Both Poz and Conner are MLB's.

Posluszny would admit that he is more comfortable at Outside Linebacker, but can play both. I believe that Conner is in the same mold... he can play inside and outside and excel at both.

i think we should take a linebacker from penn state every year.go bills and go penn state!

Have a team of Penn State Linebackers and Ohio State cornerbacks!!

Next year, CB Malcolm Jenkins from Ohio state is a top 10 pick. I'd love to get him. Although I hope we aren't picking that early.

One things for sure, Poz and Conner would push each other to their limits. I know people will say we don't need a LB, but I would love to have both of those guys on my team.

you can't have enough slow pluggers at LB <_<

Maybe a playmaker or 2 with superior speed would be a better investment

I would love to have Dan Conner in a Bills uni playing next to Poz. I've heard a lot of people suggesting Rivers still as a potential pick at 11 but what about Conner in Round 2. Just seems that if we go CB or DE in Rd 1 we almost have to get a WR in round 2. I know we signed K. Mitchell and have our starters set with Crow, Poz, and KM but with Angelo becoming a FA after this year could Conner factor in if available in round 2? I absolutely want to get a starter/instant contributor at the following positions WR, TE and or CB/DE but wouldn't mind at all if we were able to land Conner. Thoughts?

unless we are moving to a 3 - 4. Both conner and poz are indside backers. not sure either adapt to the outside

Have a team of Penn State Linebackers and Ohio State cornerbacks!!

Next year, CB Malcolm Jenkins from Ohio state is a top 10 pick. I'd love to get him. Although I hope we aren't picking that early.

well I would nt mind that at all,, but picture "" jimmy laurinitis" between poz and connor !!!