I've officially jumped on the Jankees bandwagon.

Of course you do need to fill out an application. Again this year the Sox fans applications take priority. We will process yours at our earliest convenience. :lol:

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of The New York Yankees Fan Club. Due to an unprecedented volume of requests, we are currently processing only fan conversion applications for Boston Red Sox fans. Conversion requests for other teams will be accepted once all former Red Sox fan requests have been processed. We expect this to take a number of weeks based on the current number of requests.

Please take a few minutes and complete the conversion form below to help us get to know you better and prescribe any required counseling to recover from your previous fan experience.

Please indicate the last time you watched the Red Sox win the World Series:

__1918 (please leave your form in the main office of your nursing home for mailing).

__I have never witnessed this event.

Please indicate your favorite moments in Red Sox history (Check all that apply)

__Babe Ruth sold to the Yankees

__Pesky holds ball as the Cardinals score the winning run in the 1946 series

__Bob Gibson shuts down the Sox in the 1967 series

__Sox trade Sparky Lyle to the Yankees for Danny Carter

__Big Red Machine beats the Sox in game 7 of the 1975 series

__Sox lose 14 1/2 game lead to the Yankees in 1978

__The "Boston Massacre" in 1978 (4 game sweep by Yanks in Fenway in Sept.)

__Bucky Dent's homer in the 1978 playoff game

__Bob Stanley throws wild pitch in the 6th game of the 1986 series

__Grounder goes through Buckner's legs in the 6th game of the 1986 series

__Future Hall-Of-Famer, Wade Boggs rides policeman's horse after the Yanks win the 1996 series

__Future Hall-Of-Famer, Roger Clemens traded to the Yankees

__Yanks wipe out Sox in 5 games in the 1999 ALCS

__Roger Clemens wins game 4 for the Yankees to clinch the 1999 series

Reasons you believe the Red Sox have NOT won a World Series:

__The curse of the Bambino

__lack of pitching

__The curse of the Bambino

__lack of hitting

__The Curse of the Bambino

__lack of defense

__The curse of Bambino

__bad calls by umps

__The curse of Bambino

Have you experienced any of the following symptoms after another inevitable Red Sox collapse?

__headache

__uncontrollable anger

__heartache

__holes punched in doors/windows

__nausea

__smashed TV screens

__depression

__avoided Yankee fans for 3 or more days

Is October your favorite time of year?

__yes

__no

Are you tired of saying, "Wait until next year"?

__yes

__no

Are you ready to admit that:

a. Joe DiMaggio was better than Ted Williams

__yes

__no

b. Thurman Munson was better than Carlton Fisk

__yes

__no

c. Derek Jeter is better than Nomar Garciapara

__yes

__no

d. Don Zimmer is a managerial genius

__yes

__no

e. The Red Sox will be no better this century than last

__yes

__no

f. The "Green Monster" is ugly and stupid

__yes

__no

Once you have completed this form, please forward it to Yankee Stadium. Then burn all of your remaining Red Sox clothing, memorabilia, and associated reminders. After reviewing your request, The Yankee Fan Club will contact you with notification of acceptance or rejection.

If accepted you will receive:

A recording of Frank Sinatra signing "New York, New York"

An "I've Come to My Senses" Yankee T-Shirt

Posters of Boggs and Clemens in Yankee uniform, complete with their championship rings

A dart board sporting a picture of Yaz

A copy of our ever popular handbook, "Harassing Red Sox Fans For Fun and Profit"

A coupon for a future poster of Pedro Martinez in a Yankee uniform

A one year subscription to a weekly support group for ex-Red Sox fans in your area

If rejected, you will receive:

Our pity and condolences, plus a 25-second video capturing the past 100 years of Red Sox highlights in head-to-head competition against the Yankees.

As a Sox fan, I would term these members of the organization as "classy" on the Yankees.

Rivera, Williams, Jeter, Matsui, Lieber, Torre, Gordon, Sierra, El Duque, Randolph.

Not classy - Sheffield, Brown, Giambi, Sturtze, Lofton, Posada, Mussina, Big Stein, little Stein and (especially) Rodriguez.

It's a tie!

After a lifetime of rooting for the Bills, Sabres and Phillies, I've decided it's time to back a winner for a change.

That's right, the Neeew Jork Jankees.

They don't choke in the clutch, and bring it EVERY year.

So with that....>GO YANKS< Kick some sorry Red Sux arse. Those mullets have the Pats, they don't need the Red Sux too.

71937[/snapback]

I jumped on about 40 years ago :lol:

I see a team with CLASS players like Jeter and A-Rod, Matsui and Bernie Williams. They're impossible not to root for.

Especially when my chosen baseball team has losers like Bobby Abreu and Jimmy Rollins playing on it. Thanks, but no thanks.

And as for the Bills, well we all know what a disaster this season's gonna be. Especially after they lose this week.

:lol:

71944[/snapback]

A-Rod is the exact opposite of class player.

But Hideki Matsui, now that guy is a ballplayer. I wish fans, at least in America, realized how good he is.

I like the breakdown above. Half the Yankees are great players you love watching and the other half are mercenary scum.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  T-Bone! Oh wait, you aren't T-Bone. Joe, what are you doing over there on the slimey part of town?

J-Bone???

:P

72220[/snapback]

Hey there Mr. Log Cabin Republican, when you mess with J-Bone, you gots to be messing with his brother T-Bone..... :lol:

J-Bone.... that's good stuff...

C'mon Joe. You are not seriously going to be a bandwagon fan loser are you? I have never met a true BILLS fan who was ever a BW fan. Bills fans pick their beloved sports teams and NEVER switch.