What player do you NOT want the Bills to draft at #11?

Of all the players that get mentioned on this board and in mock drafts, for me that player would be Keith Rivers.

I feel we have a solid starting linebacker core of Poz, Mitchell and Crowell. Not to mention 2 decent backups.

If need be we can always draft another 'backer later in the draft.

My belief is, if a team is to take a linebacker as high as pick 11 in the draft, that player should have very good pass rush potentiaL and be a playmaker.

Keith Rivers had 0 sacks last year and 0 interceptions.

That's the kind of playmaker we can do without.

How is Devin Thomas terrible when he had 79 receptions(so he doesnt have bad hands), over 1,000 recieving yards(he was productive for the year he got to play), and he was called the best reciever in the Big 10 so um i think you are just a ignorant prick who doesnt know football.

How is Devin Thomas terrible when he had 79 receptions(so he doesnt have bad hands), over 1,000 recieving yards(he was productive for the year he got to play), and he was called the best reciever in the Big 10 so um i think you are just a ignorant prick who doesnt know football.

It's ridiculous isn't it. :thumbsup: The word terrible is being thrown around wayyyy too much.

devin thomas...............actually i really hope we are not picking at #11 come saturday.....i would love to trade our #1 pick to philly for lito shepard and phillys #1 pick.then i would still grab malcomb kelly.i still like him i dont care about his slow 40 times.i think i would like to use our 2nd round pick on dan connor from penn state.it would be nice to team him up with posluszny.in the 3rd we take a tight end and with the rest of our picks just take the best players available......go bills!

Derrick Harvey, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, or Branden Albert.

Derrick Harvey is not as good as everyone is making him out to be, DRC is a AA guy who would be good in the late round, and we don't need O-Line depth.

Any WR, any CB other than DRC, sure, but we'll see.

Obviously "terrible" is used as a very subjective term. Literally he is not a terrible football player. Literally he is probably a pretty good football player. But being someone who uses a message board, I afford myself the luxury of hyperbole from time to time. Forgive me. That being said, Devin Thomas would not be a good fit for our needs. He has terrible -- and I am being literal here -- hands and he is going to need a few years of babysitting before he is ready to contribute on any level.

Watch some MSU games and get off McShay's mock draft before you question anyones football knowledge around here, alright?

DRC, Keith Rivers and Derrick Harvey.

I won't mind Devin Thomas if the Bills think he is the right guy.

I would rather see Dan Connor and take Jordy Nelson in the second round and a CB (like Chevis Jackson from LSU) and TE later on (someone like Craig Stevens from Cal)

This is one of the only times I can ever remember not having 1-3 guys targeted and hoping they fall to us. There really isn't a single player I covet. On account of that, it will be much more difficult to disappoint me at #11. The guys who might sour the taste of the kool aid for me would probably be:

LB Keith Rivers: We have many greater needs, decent LB depth but it does seem like LBs always go down for spells during the year.

Cornerback: I know we coudl use some help on the back end but a first round corner doesnt seem like the answer to me, furthermore, none of these guys seem like locks to be pro bowlers

WR Malcolm Kelly: Even though it seems out of the question I may vomit in my mouth if we do that. Surprisingly to some, if we pick sweed or thomas I would be excited, becasue we will have filled our greatest need. Kelly just has wayyyyyyyyyy too many question marks.

WR DeSean Jackson: Again, probably not gonna happen

DE Merling: not good enough for #11, but I like Derrick Harvey, reminds me of a lot of guys we've seen come out over the years, kind of like Will Smith of the Saints(04, Ohio State), although I think Harvey is more of a physical specimen.

Also, any trade for a disgruntled player woudl be unacceptable.

Derrick Harvey, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, or Branden Albert.

Derrick Harvey is not as good as everyone is making him out to be, DRC is a AA guy who would be good in the late round, and we don't need O-Line depth.

Any WR, any CB other than DRC, sure, but we'll see.

no OL depth?

The season is over if Peters gets hurt or the Duke plays for an extended period of time.

All of those fancy offensive weapons everyone wants become useless and Edwards probably gets maimed.

Not to mention that Fowler can't maintain at the point of attack on running plays.

no OL depth?

The season is over if Peters gets hurt or the Duke plays for an extended period of time.

All of those fancy offensive weapons everyone wants become useless and Edwards probably gets maimed.

It might be over if Peters goes down and we don't have anyone behind him, but if we still have the same crappy weapons on offense, the season might not go anywhwere to begin with.

The season would also be over if Lynch went down, but we aren't going to draft Mendenhall. And what if Evans goes down, and we still don't have another quality WR? How good do you honestly think we'll be then?

Get Limas Sweed in the first (11, trade down, trade up) and a TE in the first 3 rounds. Grab some O-line depth in the 4th-5th round.