Did you guys know that the draft is at 3 this year?!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually with the new rules, we will only have to wait until 5 o'clock to find out. They cut the time between picks from 15 minutes to 10 minutes in the first round. You may, however, have to wait until 9 o'clock to see our second round choice.

Actually with the new rules, we will only have to wait until 5 o'clock to find out. They cut the time between picks from 15 minutes to 10 minutes in the first round. You may, however, have to wait until 9 o'clock to see our second round choice.

Well, I guess that's not so bad, but now the anticipation is going to be incredible. For some fans, it is almost impossible to wait until noon, now we have to wait until three! This is horrendous.

Me personally, id like to see the league have the first round be 5-7 minutes and round 2 through 7 have it be 3 minutes. These drafts just take way too long these days......I was never a fan of the 15 minute rule. I think the less time you have the more teams might be willing to gamble? Who knows.....

Me personally, id like to see the league have the first round be 5-7 minutes and round 2 through 7 have it be 3 minutes. These drafts just take way too long these days......I was never a fan of the 15 minute rule. I think the less time you have the more teams might be willing to gamble? Who knows.....

I think you'd have far fewer trades which I find the most exciting ...

No they're not. Not this year, actually.

If ESPN isn't hosting the draft, when the Bills are on the clock just maybe this year we won't get 1 minute of Bills talk, 2 minutes of Patriots talk, 1 minute of the previous pick, and 6 minutes of commercials

If ESPN isn't hosting the draft, when the Bills are on the clock just maybe this year we won't get 1 minute of Bills talk, 2 minutes of Patriots talk, 1 minute of the previous pick, and 6 minutes of commercials

So true. I'm glad ESPN is out of the game. They made a good decision. It's rare that a television network is so pleasantly self-analytical.

i think/thought both networks were covering it, like last year.

and the nfl network just gets some exclusive stuff, like live interviews and what not...

could be wrong, but no way is just the NFL network covering it. it doesnt have the household presence yet and would be losing millions of viewers and basically free money.

So the NFL netweork is doing it this year?..............If so, hardly anyone has it and it would be the biggest mistake the NFL has made in years.

I think it's the NFL network and some other random cable channel. Is Vs. a channel? That rings a bell.