Travis Henry practiced fully today

Lori

As Jay previously noted, both remain game-time decisions. Marcus Price will probably get the start Sunday. Milloy is still doing scout-team work; probably not ready yet. And although Wire has been upgraded, Prioleau will most likely start at SS again.

Courtesy of the Simoncast....

Price playing spot duty for Jennings normally would not worry me. The difference now is that we have Price / Smith(newb)/ Tucker (for the injured Teague) forming our left side. That, my friends, scares me ....

71488[/snapback]

Ought to scare Drew.

Does anyone else hope Henry is hurt and sits to see what Mcgahee can do. The guy looked great last week when he was given the opportunity. Everyone can't forget how henry plays hurt, and is all for the team and blaw blaw blaw. When does productivity become the focus of attention for a running back? Go Mcgahee!!

Price playing spot duty for Jennings normally would not worry me. The difference now is that we have Price / Smith(newb)/ Tucker (for the injured Teague) forming our left side. That, my friends, scares me ....

71488[/snapback]

I am scared of the Bills loser OL on virtually every play, and have been for many years. When was the last time you felt good about these perpetual losers?

I think it'd be fun to see McGahee start for one reason only.

Seems to me the day we drafted him, some of the first words out of his mouth (other than "Thank you, Jesus") was "I can't wait to beat Miami."

I'd like to see if he meant it or not.

71854[/snapback]

I thought you were banned? :blink:

I am scared of the Bills loser OL on virtually every play, and have been for many years. When was the last time you felt good about these perpetual losers?

71696[/snapback]

Bill, while I agree it's been a long time since you could feel real good about the Ol (@ '94) I really gotta wonder why you continue to root for this team (do you "root" or do you hope for failure to clarify your points in a message board?) . Everyone is either a loser or fat or sucks I mean you sound like a disgruntled house wife or something. You make some solid points at times but to me it is often clouded by your secondary school aproach to ridiculing these players. I'm sure a token answer is forthcoming...

I think it'd be fun to see McGahee start for one reason only.

Seems to me the day we drafted him, some of the first words out of his mouth (other than "Thank you, Jesus") was "I can't wait to beat Miami."

I'd like to see if he meant it or not.

71854[/snapback]

Nice.....