Dominique Rodgers Cromartie

Takeo_14

http://www.prodraftguide.net/03mockdraft.html

11.Buffalo Bills - CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (Tennessee State)

From what we have heard, Rodgers-Cromartie is the top dog on Buffalo’s board. They get the man that they want.

take it for what it is worth, but viewing a few more mock drafts this morning and I see DRC on man yof them all of a sudden. THis guy is extremely athletic. He had a amazing workout.

6-2 184 and runs a 4.33 40....

Compared to

Mcelvin 5-10 190 4.38

Jenkins 5-10 197 4.38

I think we may have someon to match right up with Mr. Moss.

I love the pick just as long as we can somehow get one of the BIG receivers:

Thomas- Hardy- Sweed- Kelly- Nelson

From what we have heard, Rodgers-Cromartie is the top dog on Buffalo’s board. They get the man that they want.

take it for what it is worth, but viewing a few more mock drafts this morning and I see DRC on man yof them all of a sudden. THis guy is extremely athletic. He had a amazing workout.

Compared to

Mcelvin 5-10 190 4.38

Jenkins 5-10 197 4.38

They're not going to take him. Jauron told a one of the guys on NFL radio that he saw film on him and to paraphrase...not only was the quality of the film bad, DRC's play wasn't so hot either. The host of the radio program sounded like Jauron was not ready to take on a project corner like Cromartie.

They're not going to take him. Jauron told a one of the guys on NFL radio that he saw film on him and to paraphrase...not only was the quality of the film bad, DRC's play wasn't so hot either. The host of the radio program sounded like Jauron was not ready to take on a project corner like Cromartie.

DR-C would have to be a trade down pick for me. If Leodis McKelvin isn't there at #11, we aren't taking a CB.

Compared to

Mcelvin 5-10 190 4.38

Jenkins 5-10 197 4.38

Even if they wanted him, why would the Bills make a sloppy mistake like letting people know that's who they want? If Harvey isn't there, I think the Bills do their best to trade down and then take the best CB or WR.

Or...a very well played SMOKESCREEN :thumbsup:

talk like this can be interpreted either way this time of year

Agreed.

Would a team with a head coach, defensive coordinator and defensive backs coach who all played in the secondary,

be a team that thinks it could not refine the game of one of the top 5 athletes in the draft? I think not.

i like this kid. i'd be happy if we got him.

by game 16 he will be tested and ready to make a name for himself -- and that's when we host the pats and he can cover randy (with safety help). raw athletic ability and length can make all the difference in the world.

some guys (bill in nyc that means you!!) under estimate how having a corner force the qb to hold the ball just a touch longer can help the pass rush. it also lets you blitz more and keep the o off balance.

The thought of that scares the crap out of me. DRC is so raw right now, Moss would eat him up and spit him out. I don't know what he'll be capable of down the road, but at least for next year, Jabari Greer is a better option to line up against Moss than any corner in this draft.

Lets face the facts, if his last name wasnt Cromartie would we still be talking about him? We talk about him due to his cousin being an exceptional corner for San Diego in hopes DRC can perform like him. Not saying he cant or wont, but really if his last name wasnt Cromartie we wouldnt talk about him as much.

Probably more likely. This time of year all the coaches and GMs playing the game and trying to throw the other teams off.

My best guess is that McKelvin is our top rated CB.

Cason is a sleeper. A deep sleeper though.

DRC would be a could pick, I don't think he'll contribute much as a rookie, but when he's ready he'll be a good one. Him opposite McGee allows Greeg to move to nickel, giving us a good defensive backfield. One that could compete with the Pats' offence.

My best guess is that McKelvin is our top rated CB.

Cason is a sleeper. A deep sleeper though.

DRC would be a could pick, I don't think he'll contribute much as a rookie, but when he's ready he'll be a good one. Him opposite McGee allows Greeg to move to nickel, giving us a good defensive backfield. One that could compete with the Pats' offence.

Serious question. Has Greer ever played nickel back? I only remember him playing the 1 or 2 CB as a backup or starter...even before this year.

I'm probably wrong about this, but I just can't recall...

Serious question. Has Greer ever played nickel back? I only remember him playing the 1 or 2 CB as a backup or starter...even before this year.

I'm probably wrong about this, but I just can't recall...

I'm pretty sure he was playing nickel to start the season before Jason Webster went down with injury.