Lets Get Chris Henry, Pacman Jones, and Chad Johnson

kota

I never understand why people in their right mind would put Chad Johnson in the same category as thugs like those two. If he has any misdemeanors, felonies, making it rain habits, etc that I don't know about that would justify this, please let me know.

Exactly.......

Id take Chad Johnson on my team any day of the week. Make a trade for Johnson pair him with Evans, and draft James Hardy.....offense is now fixed.

CJ may run his mouth a lot but the guy backs everything up.

Exactly.......

Id take Chad Johnson on my team any day of the week. Make a trade for Johnson pair him with Evans, and draft James Hardy.....offense is now fixed.

he's showing that he is nothing more than a selfish little child. putting himself and his wants over the team a every given opportunity.

no way would i take him on my team.

especially after his little breakdown.

all the chicken littles who cry about evans being a "cancer" for "speaking out in the media" would lose their eff-ing minds the first time something happened that chad didnt like.

he's a prototypical modern player who thinks HE HIMSELF is more important than the team, or coach.

he's showing that he is nothing more than a selfish little child. putting himself and his wants over the team a every given opportunity.

no way would i take him on my team.

especially after his little breakdown.

all the chicken littles who cry about evans being a "cancer" for "speaking out in the media" would lose their eff-ing minds the first time something happened that chad didnt like.

he's a prototypical modern player who thinks HE HIMSELF is more important than the team, or coach.

Maybe if Marvin Lewis and management stopped drafting and signing a bunch of convicts, and started focusing on getting players to help the team on the field CJ wouldn't feel the way he does. He just wants to be on a team that is moving in the right direction, which Cincy clearly isn't. Why is that such an incredible demand? He might be working for it in an outlandish matter, but thats just him. The point is the most trouble he has ever gotten into while in this league is due to over-celebrating, give the guy a break.

.....offense is now fixed.

We will have a QB battle going into camp between two guys who combined to have the the second lowest passing stats in the league...but other than that you're right....offense is now fixed. :beer:

I lumped them together because they are all distractions to their teams. And this thread was in mockery of all the other threads i have seen on this. Every year we see posts that the bills should pick up the latest person cut, etc..... NO reason the bills need someone else's trash.

Except the contract he signed. If his word is not worth it in Cinci why will it be so in Buffalo? Bills fans and press are a lot more critical than Bengals fans.